⎯⎯ 7 : cold hands.

Cold hands.

That's what Boboiboy has always felt whenever he turned into Ice.

And somehow, he has always felt cold, and insecure of his looks, but he always covers it up.

Both physically, and mentally.

He sometimes hates it.

Hates how he feels that way.

But who is he to judge? He doesn't care, does he?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was already a 9 full days since Boboiboy has been staying at the Tok Aba residence, and lately, Air has been enjoying his company.

He has always like how considerate of Boboiboy to actually give him what he wants.

Like for instance, Boboiboy had always given him headpats, or giving him snacks, or even doing his job whenever.

Sure, it's very selfish for Air to do that, but infact, Air had already made sure that Boboiboy was okay doing that, infact, Boboiboy said he loved doing stuff for Air.

"Maybe he put poison or some sort of pill that'll make you obey him whenever!! I know that!!" Api seemed to not like the fact that Boboiboy was okay with those things, especially the headpats.

Infact, almost all of the siblings had a weird jealousy feeling when Boboiboy headpatted Air.

And oh boy, the others sure did not like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh, Air, get up!! It's your turn to clean the house! I've already gotten rid of the hard chores, now you only have to do the easy ones!! And don't even dare to call for Boboiboy's help!!"

Petir pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing, and glaring at Air, who was not so suprisingly, let out a groan.

"Seriously, why?? Ugh, this is so energy draining" Air rolled his eyes, trying to get up from the couch he was sleeping on.

"You never actually do any jobs, Air."

"Like you'd know what's on my mind."

"You mean sleep, food, snack, sleep, and recycle and reuse? Hmh, seems like an easy life cycle."

"Like i said, what do you know?"

DRAK!!

Tanah busted in the room, taking a deep breath.

"Alright you two, that's enough, Petir, i told you to hold on that thin piece of patience you have left." Tanah butted in their basically non-stop fighting (( with words, ofcourse. ))

"Ugh, you handle him, Tanah. I really can't convince him."

Petir stormed out of the living room, probably frustrated by Air.