⎯⎯ 8 : friends.

It has been officially 14 days or 2 weeks since Boboiboy has been staying at Tok Aba's home abode. And lately, he has been missing his friends and family at his ' home '.

I miss you guys, all of you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You really have been homesick haven't you? You've barely even been listening to my story." Angin said, snapping Boboiboy out of his daydream.

"Ah! No, i was, well.. was.. but i'm listening now!! Don't worry, what were you saying?" Boboiboy shook his head as a saying that he's listening.

"Aww, don't worry, i'm sure we'll get you there somehow!!" Angin put his usual encouraging smile.

"Yeah, thanks." Boboiboy smiled back, knowing dang well he has absolutly no way going back home if he somehow loses the elemental brothers.

"Well, why don't we go check up on Petir and Api? I heard they're both on duty to take care of the stall with Tok Aba, i don't think i can trust both of them with Tok Aba, even Tanah thinks so too but he still assigned them together, kind of weird if you ask me!"

Angin put his hands on the back of his neck.

Boboiboy quickly nodded.

"Sure, let's go, i don't want those two burden Tok Aba." He chuckled.

"Dang! Only 2 weeks and you know us so well already!" Angin grinned happily.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Once they arrive at the stall, seems like they were greeted by not only Tok Aba, Api and Petir, but they were greeted by them too.

"Angin! What are you doing here? I thought only me and Api were assigned to help Tok Aba? And what are you doing here with Boboiboy? Don't tell me this is one of your stupid shenanigans and you dragged him all the way to here."

Petir seemed to be quite suprised by Angin's presence around here, he doesn't usually come here if it isn't for shenanigans, school work, or if he was assigned to help Tok Aba, which was none of those since it was a summer vacation, and he wasn't assigned, so this was a very rare occassion.

"Nothing really, i swear! Me and Boboiboy was just walking around here, then we thought, hey! Why not come here and see you guys! But i didn't realise you guys were here too? What's up?" Angin smiled at the direction he was looking at and for.