Prologue

A green-haired man's eyes narrow after watching Adam die. "Heroes will never be able to save humanity, they're too weak, to bound by morality." He says calmly. "Don't you agree, Eri?"

The white-haired woman turns to face him, a scowl on her face. "Yes, I do. They failed to save me, a single person. What hope could they possibly have in saving them all?" She growls out. "Villains like us are the only ones who can truly save humanity."

The green-haired man chuckles. "I couldn't've said it better myself." He says with a small smile. "Now then, hows about we pay those valkyries a visit? Volunteer our services to help save humanity." He questions rhetorically as he stands from his position leaning against one of Valhalla's pillars and begins to walk away, Eri following behind him.

Elsewhere

"What was that out there!?" Göll yells, enraged. "There wasn't a scratch on those brass knuckles, why did Reginleif die too!?"

"Göll, when a Valkyrie performs Volund, she doesn't merely turn her body into a weapon for a human to use, she fuses with the human, their bodies and souls become one. If either one, human or Valkyrie, dies, so does the other." Brunhilde explains angrily as she searches through the different humanity files, desperately trying to find another warrior strong enough to kill a god.

"Sending out Heroes failed." A voice says from behind Göll and Brunhilde. "Hows about I take the reigns?"

Brunhilde turns around, eyes wide. "I never thought that you of all people would step forward to save humanity, Izuku Midoriya, the worst villain in all of human history."

Izuku chuckles sinisterly. "Why of course I would. After all, I may despise humanity, but I would never seek for their extinction." He says as if it's obvious, before an evil grin forms on his face. "Besides, I always have wanted to kill a god."

A/N: if you're wondering what Izuku looks like, it's the cover image of the story. Also, don't ask for Izuku's backstory, it will be revealed in the future.