Chapter 2: Izuku's Backstory

When Izuku was born, his mother's nurse fled the room in fear from the bloodlust that was visible in his eyes as soon as he opened them. He did not cry, and in fact he didn't even make a sound. He was as calm as the sun is large.

As he grew up, discovering his quirk and teaching him how to fight with a scythe using a wooden one that he fashioned for himself, he loved no one. In his eyes, humans were parasites, ones that were born from and nurtured by society. Because of this, he developed a desire to destroy any and all traces of modern society, and he would massacre any who stood in his way.

He was 18 when he first took a life, massacring a group of thugs who were chasing down a white-haired girl and got in his way while walking, thus delaying his plans for the day. He was about to kill the girl they were chasing, too, when he looked into her scarlet eyes and was mesmerized by the fact that he saw the same hatred for society, and disdain for humanity as a whole, as he had within them. Deciding in that moment not to kill her, he offered her a safe haven, and protection from the people who were after her, which she accepted with open arms.

They had been together for just over a year when Izuku began his path of villainy, during that time they had fallen in love, each one experiencing what it's like to love someone for the first time in their life.

Izuku started off by slaughtering his way through the underbelly of society, killing any and all criminals he could find with no mercy. During this time he was thought of as a bloodthirsty vigilante, though even then many viewed him as a monster.

Once Izuku had slaughtered almost all of the low-ranking criminals and villains in Japan, which took him not but 4 months, he and his lover, whose name was Eri, moved on into the light, and began tearing down society's daylight side. No longer would any who they met be spared when they weren't trying to blend in, no matter who it was, or how good or bad of a person they were. In the eyes of Izuku and Eri, all humans were equal, a fact that they ensured by giving them all an equal death.

Eventually, after many years of fighting and killing, Izuku and Eri were felled in battle through a combined effort of over 100 heroes from all around the world, it was both the first and last time that humans from all around the globe united under a single banner and with a single goal. But what nobody knew, was that neither Izuku nor Eri ever fought to the best of their ability, out of the fear of accidentally injuring the only person whom they ever loved.