Chapter 6

"Oho, they are quite confident, aren't they?" Zeus says, looking at the newly updated list of human fighters. "They replaced 11 of their fighters, all of which were among humanity's greatest heroes, with 9 of humanity's worst villains."

"Yeah, and the first of them, Izuku Midoriya, was strong and skilled enough that he was able to treat Poseidon of all people like an untrained child." Shiva says, leaning back into the couch. "He was even able to use a skill similar to Adam's Divine Reflection, using both your attack and Rudra's."

"Ah, yes, speaking of Rudra, did you ever find him?" Zeus asks.

Shiva shakes his head. "No, but we did find 3 of his arms recently. We figured that he got into a fight with another god or a demon lord and lost them while fighting them, but after seeing how thoroughly Izuku Midoriya outclassed Poseidon, alongside him using one of Rudra's moves, we're being forced to consider the possibility of him being the one to do it, probably killing Rudra and sending him to Niflheim in the process."

Ares stares at Shiva in shock. The Chief Hindu God is acting quite out of character right now, he usually acts lazy and relaxed unless he's angry or having fun, but right now he's being serious despite his apparent calmness.

"You said that Izuku is the True Wielder of the Blade Of Death, right?" Zeus asks, causing Shiva to nod. "Then he IS a demon lord, one of the True Demon Lords, of which there can only be 10."

Shiva raises an eyebrow, not understanding what Zeus is getting at, causing Hermes to explain.

"When someone lays claim to a Demonic Treasure and become's its wielder, they receive the title of Demon Lord, even if they themself are not actually a demon. The True Wielders of the Demonic Treasures are known as True Demon Lords." He says, before Zeus interjects once more.

"Let me tell you a story." Zeus says, taking Shiva's attention off of Hermes. "When the Demonic Treasures were originally forged, there was 20 of them. Over time, 11 of the true wielders got their hands on them, becoming one with their weapons just like Izuku Midoriya has his. 10 of them were killed not long after obtaining them, Count Dracula, wielder of The Blood-Soaked Blade, was the only one who wasn't killed, as he slew any god or angel who was sent to kill him. After the tenth was killed, Apollo saw a vision of the future, warning of the time when all 9 remaining Demonic Treasures would fall into the hands of their True Wielders, and form a team, Dracula himself being the second in command, calling themselves The 10 True Demon Lords."

"Indeed." Hermes continues, taking over the explanation. "Apollo even gave us brief descriptions of the 9 remaining True Wielders. The Blade Of Death shall find it's home with he who cannot die. The Gauntlets Of Destruction with she who commands time itself. The Arm Of The Giant with he who's might towers over the rest of the world. The Chains Of Hell with he who seeks fear above all else. The Eye Of The Devil with a man who became a true monster. The Cloak Of Darkness with the man of science who helped facilitate humanity's darkest war. The Sword Of Terror with the man who would not stop until heroes were terrified out of existence. The Puppeteer's Strings with the Tyrant who willingly became an immortal's Puppet. And finally, the only Demonic Treasure that doesn't have a name belongs to the killer who called no place his home."

"Yes." Zeus says. "The most terrifying part, though, is what their goal is if Apollo's vision is to be believed, which it may very well be considering that the Blade Of Death is currently in the hands of it's True Wielder, the only human who could truly be called an immortal."

"And what is it?" Shiva asks, causing Zeus to adopt a serious expression.

"To wage war on the gods, and destroy us. There are only 2 paths that this road can take, either all of them except for the immortal, Izuku Midoriya, are slain, with him being captured and imprisoned within the deepest depths of Tartarus, or us gods are dethroned, with all of us chief gods brutally slain and the lesser gods enslaved."