Chapter 5 : Exams

Please, I suffered trying to get the pic to focus

Also, IDK how to write fight scenes so yeah-

= This indicates the person is speaking in Malay =

" This indicates the person is speaking in English "

[ This indicates the person is speaking in Japanese ]

' This indicates the person is thinking '

This indicates the person is talking through the power watch's voice call

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first day of their entrance exam had finally arrived. The five best friends were having a chill breakfast in their new home. Two of the five were exceptionally excited about the written exam on that day.

=Yay, yay, EXAM!=

=Are you guys ready?=

=Hmm.. fine I guess= Gopal unexcitedly responded.

=Cheer up, Gopal! I know Japanese is hard.. but as long as we try, it'll be worth it= said Boboiboy trying to cheer up his so-called best friend.

=Easy for you to say. You're already good at Japanese= shot Gopal towards his best friend =It's not easy relearning everything in Japanese=

=Hehehe... I'm sure you'll do great

=Guys! We should start walking there now or we're going to be late!= exclaimed Ying to all her friends.

When Present Mic had come the day prior, he had told them to come to UA and head to Principal Nezu's office before 8.15 am for the exam. Furthermore, he explained that their exams would be split into two days; the first day would be the written exam while the second day would be the practical exam.

The gang left their house at 7.30 am and arrived at 8.00 am. A 30-minute walk from home to school, they noted. Maneuvering through the halls of the school in an attempt to look for the Principal's Office on their own, they found it all to be quiet and lifeless. Yaya concluded that class must have started for it to be so quiet.

Upon entering Principal Nezu's Office, they were happily greeted and thanked for arriving early by the principal, he then began to explain how their exams would go. The first day, on that day, would be the written exam with 6 subjects split into two sessions with three hours on the clock each and an hour break in between for a lunch break served by their chef. And the second day, the following day would be the practical exam. The run down for it would be revealed that morning before it starts as to keep it a surprise. The five understood and were brought to an empty room with few desks set up. They all got their own seat and began answering the questions. Every hour, a different teacher watched over them to make sure no funny business was going on.

Ying and Yaya glared at each other throughout the whole exam which led to one of the teachers, a grey blocky guy, building a wall between them both to stop the continuous bickering. The two finished both sessions the quickest. On the other hand, Boboiboy and Fang were going at a far slower pace compared to the girls. Boboiboy would light up when he sees an easy question to answer while Fang was more answering the papers with the face of someone who doesn't want to but had to for the sake of his team.

Gopal though... Gopal. He tried cheating and peaking others but he ended up getting walled off from the others. His biggest regret that year.

The Next Day

They came early again but this time, Principal Nezu was joined by both Aizawa and present Mic. Principal Nezu soon started explaining the details of the practical exam.