one.

Rivendell

{Word Count: 1308}

{Word Count: 1308}

The travel to Rivendell was shorter than Tári remembered, it had only been a two day ride. The Rivendell  gates soon came into the Feurs view. As they reach the gates the elves open them and looked at them with their nose wrinkled, and their upper lip pulled up. That was a look they got a lot, everyone out side of their kingdom looked at them with disgust. Well, everyone except Elrond his family and Galadriel.

The Feurs dismounted their horses while looking curiously around the courtyard. It had been decades since they last saw the beauty of Rivendell. Breathtaking was a insult when describing the city before them.

   The sun let off a warm and welcoming glow, but the people were quite the opposite. Their whispers filled the courtyard, the Feurs were outcasts that was no secret. Elrond and his family always try to make them feel more welcome, it worked for a short time but then the whispers would continue.

  Elrond and his family made their way down the stairs. The Feurs bowed their head towards them. Arwen smiles and made her way towards Tári who returns her smile. " Tári, we've missed you dearly." She then pulls the Feur girl into a hug. " I as well, Arwen." Both of the girls pulled back. Arwen greeted the boys then took her leave, she said something about a hobbit but Tári wasn't paying attention.

  Tári still heard the whispers of the elves in the courtyard. She looked around at them but they quickly looked away, as if she would give off a curse. Elrond saying her name pulled her out of her daze.

She turned to him, his eyes were soft when he looked at what she was. " your father said you needed to speak with me over something." He said trying to divert her mind. Tári nodded her head with a smile. " yes." He smiled at her and signaled for them to follow.

  The view of this place never fails to amaze Tári. The waterfalls and the birds chirping was  music to her ears. The sun brought a welcoming glow, as if it was glad she was here. As they made their way down the halls, the looks and whispers followed. She tried not to listen, and to turn her cheek. It didn't work.

  They reach Elrond's study, he opened the door for them to enter. Tári entered first, the room familiar. When Tari was younger Elrond would bring her here and read to her about the histories, and tell her stories of his life. They were quite close, he was like an older brother to her.

  Elrond shut the door, he then sat down and gestured for them to do the same. " What is this important matter, your father was talking about?" Callon and Aegnor looked at their sister and gave her a comforting smile. Tari turned towards Elrond " I had a dream, but it wasn't like any other." The small smile on Elrond's face fell.

Tari began to explain her dream and how Galadriel was there. Elronds eyebrows raised causing wrinkles to form on his forehead. Tears stream down Tari's cheeks as she finishes explaining. The looks on their faces and the smell still in her mind. Elrond stands and walks towards Tari and kneels before her. "You my dear have a rare gift." She says while wiping the tears from her face.

Tari looks at her brothers who just shake their heads. "Excuse me my lord but how is this a gift?" Tari asks the elf infront of her. He shakes his head and gives her a sad smile. " you get visions of the future, more like riddles." Elrond then stands and offers her his hand. " I must show you something." He then dismissed Callon and Aegnor, who said they'd find her later.

Tari accepted his hand and followed him, she needed the answers. Elrond lead her down the halls to the library, the bookcases stretched the wall to her left and right. She had been here on many occasions. When her family would stay here overnight, she come here and read at night when she couldn't sleep.

   Elrond then began searching for a book before finally pulling one out. " This book contains everything you need to know, perhaps you can get what information you need." He handed her the book with a smile. " Thank you Elrond." he smiled yet again at the princess of Dragonsbane.

Elrond went to leave but Tari's voice stopped him. " you demanded us, why? why not father?" Elrond then smiled and walked closer. " your father has a kingdom to run, and your father and I believe you and your brothers have a destiny to fulfil." Tari's eyebrows knit together as the last part left Elrond's lips. "What destiny?" Elrond smiled " That you must decide for yourselves." With that Elrond left Tari alone with her thoughts.

~~~~

Tari went to find her brothers after getting some information from the book. She finally found them on a balcony overlooking some waterfalls. At the sound of her footsteps her brothers turned. Callon was the first to say something. " What is it?" She walks to stand beside them. " Elrond and ada has sent us here to fulfil a destiny." The Feur brother look at each other then to their sister. " What destiny?" they both say at the same time "Elrond did not say, He said we must figure that out ourselves."

They all sat in silence trying too comprehend everything they just learned. How could they have a destiny to fulfil, when all their life's they have been outcasts? They all then soon decide to depart to their chambers.

Tari had not told her brothers about what she read in the book. She believed she needed to know what it truly meant before she showed them. She tried to get some sleep before the council meeting in a days time. But she couldn't, her mind wandered. she thought of her dreams, the destiny her and her brother are meant to fulfil, and lastly of what she read in that book.

~~~

A low knock detached Tari from her thoughts. The sun had just begun setting. She covered her self up and whispered " Come in." she knew if it was an elf they would hear her. With that the door opened revealing Arwen with a huge smile on her face. " Hey are you okay." Tari asked the brunette elf in front of her. Arwen closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed, her smile widening. " I saw Aragon." this causes Tari to smile at her friend.

  Tari had never met Aragon, but has heard much about him. " He will be her tomorrow, you will finally meet him." Arwen told her bestfriend, Tari just shook her head. " He would think of me as the rest do." Arwen looked at Tari with tears threatening to fall.

   She felt sympathy for her friend, they judged her and her family before they knew them. " He will love you if he gets to know you, anyone would." Arwen tried to comfort her friend but she knew it would not do much. " You are not what they think of you." Tari grabbed Arwen's hand before replying " Thank you dear Mellon." (friend) she smiled at Arwen, which she returned.

The two bestfriends catch up for a few more minutes before Arwen leaves to get some rest. Tari was again alone with her thoughts but this time she managed to fall asleep.

~~~~

A/N: Please leave your thoughts in the comments. ( you don't have to) If I did something wrong please tell me, so I can fix it. Also thank you for reading this far!!! I hope you enjoyed, and if you want me to include something please comment or message me privately!! See y'all next time.