two.

{ Some of the history in this chapter is from House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones so it does not belong to me. It belongs to George R. R. Martin. Just thought you should know : ). }

Dreams?

{Word Count: 1638}

{Word Count: 1638}

Tari has had many dreams before her last. They started when she was merely a decade old, she figured them to just be nightmares. She never told anyone about the dreams until another decade after they started. Aegnor was the first to find out, he was walking the halls one night when he heard a muffled scream. She pleaded with him to not tell their mother and father. He didn't listen.

She would have never thought they actually meant something, but the book in front of her said otherwise. Tari had woken up earlier than she planned, so she used the extra time to reread the book.

According to the book she was a Dragon dreamer, very few in her family were. The last one had been so long ago that she didn't even recognize the name of her ancestor. Maegor Fuer, he had been the last dragon dreamer in her bloodline. Her father was never harsh about anything but he was harsh about his children learning their family history. So when she didn't recognize the name, she knew it didn't seem right.

"A dragon dream is a type of prophetic dream or vision experienced by dragon riders. They are no ordinary dreams, they often involve dragons but not always. The dreams are considered to be riddles of the future."

Tari turned the page once more " The Dragon Dreamers must break down the riddle before it is to happen, If not the Dream they had will be the truthful way of the future. If they are able to break it down, they will be able to change the future before it happens." Tari shut the book before sinking deeper into her chair. She never expected something like this to come of her dreams, Is this the Destiny her father thought she was meant to fulfil. But considering this didn't include her brothers it could not be.

How was she meant to break down this dream? What kind of riddle was her family burning? Her family line has never been hurt by fire, they all even walked into fire with their dragon eggs for them to hatch and they all came out without a scratch or burn. So what did fire have to do with the riddle? Her and her brothers even had fire fights with their dragons in the air. Well that was except her mother, she did not have the Feur blood. The blood of the dragon some called it.

Tari had a couple hours before the meeting so she decided to take a walk around Rivendell. She knew she would regret that decision when the whispering and looks would start, but she did not want to be lock up in her chambers all day.

She had stopped along a balcony looking over all of Rivendell, the sounds of laughter knocked her out of her thoughts. She looked over to see four kids jumping around and laughing, joining in on their laughter made them look towards her. Her laughter quickly stopping and her smile fell instantly, She then noticed the were men. no they couldn't be. yes they were, they were hobbits. Tari had never seen one in her 2900 years of living, and now in front of her were four.