three.

Elrond's Council

{Word Count: 2357}

{Word Count: 2357}

The Feur's had never been thought of as important, especially to attend a meeting such as the one about to occur. Balin had never even been to one as important as this one. Tari had never thought of herself worthy of such a thing just as people told her she didn't, Callon and Aegnor did not care as much. Sure they hated being thought in the way they did, but they didn't let it bother them like Tari did.

As soon as they turned the corner all conversation stopped and all eyes fell upon them. Tari froze in her spot but Elrond smiled at them and pointed to their seats. Tari tried to smile back but she failed. Aegnor led his siblings to their seat. Tari was sat beside Frodo, Callon beside Tari, and Aegnor beside Callon.

Aegnor took the seat beside the other elves because he didn't want his little brother and sister to deal with them, and he knew if Tari got nervous Callon would be the best to help. Aegnor had never really been emotional since Elnora, his family knew that and they understood.

" hey Frodo." Tari said with a smile, the wizard beside him gave her a familiar look before taking Frodo's attention away from her. Of course the only person here beside her brothers and Elrond that didn't hate her was going to be turned against her.

Tari shook her head with a sigh and turned to Callon, but his gaze was faced forward. She turned to see what he was staring at. A smirk crept up on her face. " who is he?" Aegnor heard and joined the conversation, with a smirk on his face also. " They call him Strider." Her smirk slowly began to fade."But his true name is A-" Tari moved her gaze back to her brothers. " Aragon...." They both look at her with their eyebrows raised. "you know him?" Tari shook her head with her lips together. "You could say that."

With that they all looked at Elrond who began to speak. " Stranger's of distant lands, friends of old." Elrond looked around at everyone as if he were observing them and their actions. "you have been summoned here to answer the threat to Mordor." The Feur siblings all looked at one another. Mordor? As if Elrond expected their reaction he looked to them with a nod.

Tari's knee began to shake, it had started after her sisters death. She had not known why it did that, she tried to stop it but it never worked. A little hand placed on her knee made the shaking stop. She looked over to Frodo with a smile which he gladly returned then removed his hand. " you will be fine Tari." he mouthed to her. There was something about those Four Hobbits that made her, her old self again. Her brothers looked at the interaction with their lips parted, they had never been able to calm that down. They were soon broke out of their thoughts by Elronds voice continuing.

" Middle Earth stands on the brink of destruction." The Feur's felt all eyes on them once more. The whispers then started "The Feur's are the cause of it." " They will be on Saurons side soon enough." "They don't deserve to be here." " why are the even here?" Elrond then soon interrupted them " Enough!" Silence overcome the Council. " If you have a problem with the Feur's being here, you may leave but you may never step through the Rivendell gates again." Elrond waited for anyone to leave but no one did, a smile appeared on his face. " Great, may I continue?" Except he gave no one time to reply before continuing.