༄The Begginning༒

One day, a very quiet morning. Saw a boy with an orange dinosaur hat preparing to go to school as he late for school.

"Tok aba, I'll go first. Assalamualaikum"He spoke while shaking his grandfather's hand
"Waalaikumusalam, be careful when going to school"Said the old man known as tok aba.
"Okay Tok"say a boy with a orange dinosaur hat again.

At School

When he arrived at school, he continued walking to class and was greeted by a girl wearing a hijab and a pink vest.

"Hey Boboiboy!"Say a girl wearing a hijab.Yup the boy with a orange dinosaur hat is BOBOIBOY.
"Ohh,hey yaya!"Say Boboiboy to a girl known as YAYA.
"Can ask you why late again"Say Yaya to boboiboy cause 5 minute late to school.
"I woke up late again"with a sad tone but yaya ignored that tone.
"I dont care if that is your reason,but please dont come late again"
"Okay yaya.So what is my punishment?"
"Your punishment is to wash the toilet. You can do it after school as usual. Now let's go to class"Yaya walked away and Boboiboy just nodded.

BOBOIBOY POV

This is my life now, I'm used to it.Everyday i will clean the toilet.I don't think the toilet is too dirty.it is clean in its own way.but that not the point.
but that is not the purpose of this story.

"It seems like I have reached the front of the class,huh"
Boboiboy whispered to himself.

"What are you waiting for Boboiboy,come in!"yaya called bbb who was thinking.
"Uhh...Okay!"

as soon as I stepped into the classroom, I saw my other friends and I greeted them.
"Hey guys,what were you doing?"
I asked them.
"Ohh hey boboiboy.We just have a small chit chat"said the girl who wore glasses.
"How about you boboiboy?"The girl asked me.
"I didn't do anything from earlier,ying"I say to the girl known as YING.
"You late again,huh?"the boy who sit behind me asked.
"As you say,Fang"I answered the boy who known as FANG.
"Uhh,Where's gopal?"
"You call me.boboiboy?!"
"Wargh?!!!"i shouted and he say"hehe...Im sorry boboiboy!"
"He says sorry like nothing happen.i nearly have a heart attack!?"I screamed in my mind.

"Whatever...Where are you from Btw?"I asked to a boy who known as GOPAL.
"Ohh...Im from canteen.I was buying some food.Aunty Canteen food was delicious!"
"Ohh..."

END POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Bbb :You really like eating,huh?
Gopal:Of course,eating is one of
the means of subsistence!
Fang :Since when you smart,gopal. *smirked
Gopal:Hey, I've been smart since the beginning, you know. You didn't notice it.
Fang :Yea yea.
Ying :I heard there are new Student today.
Yaya :I hope they are nice!
Bbb :shh..The teacher is coming!
Y

aya :stand up!Good Morning Cikgu Papa!
All :Good Morning Cikgu Papa!

Cikgu Papa:Alright, students of justice. Starting today we will have 3 new students. Please come in, all three of you.
???1 :Hello Everyon- Ehh??!
Bbb :*Shocked*
?

??2 :Why are you surprise-Ehh?!Isn,t that boboi-mhmmhm!!!
???3 :Shut up will you!
???2 :Okay okay!
Cikgu Papa :Alright,please introduce yourself now
???1,2,3 :Okay Cikgu Papa
???1 :Hello my name is Jake.
???2 :The name is Lily
???3 :Alex...*While watching bbb
Cikgu papa :class,it,s you turn now.
All :Okay cikgu papa