༄Extreme bullying༒

Warning!
•Maybe some gore
•bullying
------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________

The Next Day

BOBOIBOY POV

It's 6 in the morning. As usual, I immediately woke up to take a shower and pray at dawn. After that I get ready to go to school. Before going to school, I help Tok Aba at Kokotiam.After that, I went to school.

"Tok Aba i will go to school first, Asalamualaikum"
"Waalaikumusalam bbb,Be careful when walking to school"
"I will"

Boboiboy went to school happily without knowing that something bad would happen to him.

END POV

At School

Boboiboy lucky to come to school on time so he wont get punish by yaya for coming late to school.

Yaya:Wow! Look who came to school early today.Congratulations for not be late again bbb!
Bbb:Hehe...Thanks Yaya
Yaya:Welcome bbb.You better go to school now, otherwise you will be fined.
Bbb:Alright Yaya i will go now.Bye yaya!
Yaya:bye bbb!

Boboiboy ran to class and yaya continued guarding the school fence. When Boboiboy got to class, he was surprised that there was no one in the class except the bully from his old school in Kuala Lumpur.

At Class

BOBOIBOY POV

"W-why is there no one in this class?!"bbb mumble
"Hey look who that!"Say Lily
"it seems our victim has arrived"Said Alex
"I can't wait to do my favourite hobby!can we start now!"Jake Said happily.
"Of course you can"Alex said with an evil smile.
"Yay!Let,s start now!Lily!do your job.* Jake spoke as he walked towards me.

Then they asked for my money as usual. They were the bullies that everyone feared at my old school.They do this every morning when I come to school. I can only give up even though I'm tired of all this. every day I come back with bad wounds and even my school clothes are always dirty which makes Tok Aba worry.
They sometimes bully people into comas. Many people have been in and out of the hospital because of them. It's not a normal hospital but a mental hospital. I also went there a few times before I moved there.
I was even in a coma because of them got me bleeding too much. You could say I had a phobia of them. I hopeld they would stay away from me but it was just for a while.Please someone wake me up from this Nightmare!

END POV

Lily:Hey look at this chubby face!I feel like i want to left a small scar at his face.can i?
Alex:Of course you can.
Jake:Just like old day huh?
Bbb:Arghh!!S-stop it!hiks...hikss...s-stop..
Lily: Hahahaha...Look at this beautiful face.*Say lily after she put some scar at bbb face*That what you get for not listening to us.
Alex: You know bbb, you were actually weak from the beginning even after becoming a superhero on the Pulau Rintis.

As we all know, bbb really doesn't like people calling him weak.

Bbb:what did you say! You said I was weak!
Jake:Hey look who is angry"as mocking bbb"
Lily:Omg..Im so scared!
Bbb:"Calm down bbb...calm down"

Bbb closed his eyes suddenly he was in a dark area, very dark. Then he stood up and called his friends but no one answered his call.

In Boboiboy Mindspace