༄It,s not my Fault༒

And then They walked to the Police station meanwhile Yaya,ying and gopal go to hospital.Fang and bbb go to police station to make some report.the police have already finished investigating.They are checking the fingerprints found on the knife and the fingerprints are the same as the fingerprints.....

TO BE CONTINUED...
------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________

At Police Station

Fang:Did you get the fingerprint results yet?*asked Fang with his arms crossed over his chest*
Police:We have received the fingerprint results, there are two fingerprints. One is unknown and the other is Boboiboy's fingerprinta.
Bbb:W-what? I-impossible!!
Fang:So it's true that you killed Tok Aba, right?
Bbb:Dont blame me!I know nothing!
Fang:but that's the truth,BBB.
Police:Quiet!There's more I haven't told you yet.
Fang:What is it?
Police:And it is possible that Bbb's fingerprints are there because he touched the victim when he saw the victim lying on the floor. Am I right Bbb?
Bbb:Yep!That right mr,Thank for the compliment.
Fang:Uhh!Why can you just admit the truth that you the one who kill him!
Bbb:W-what?
Fang:It,s clearly you!*Show bbb a video he record at Kokotiam

Bbb watched it and he shocked cause why would he killed his grandfather.
And the figures in the video was him...

BOBOIBOY POV

I was shocked and i dont know what to say when i saw the figures in the video.He look like me but that time. I was at school.And i dont even have time to sneak out from school.
When i look back at video i noticed something.The hair colour is different same goes to his eyes.His hair color is light brown and his eye color is brownish green.Only one person that have those eyes is.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ALEX

BOBOIBOY POV

I still thinking,why would alex want to kill my grandfather but then i remember something[Extreme Bullying Chapter 2]He want to make my life SUFFER....

BOBOIBOY?

But this is to much for me..

BOBOIBOY!!

How can i escape from this Nightmare?

BOBOIBOY?!!

END POV

Fang:HEY BOBOIBOY!!
Bbb:y-yes..?
Fang:Are you even listening?
Bbb:Umm...y-yeah?
Fang:Stop lying!You re the one that ki-
Bbb:*sigh*
'it,s getting more annoying,i wont keep going silence'
It's no even me..!Do you have a proof that im the one who kill my own grandfather?!*As his right eyes turned red*
Fang:*Shocked*boboiboy y-your eyes?!