Slip up

I woke up and wasn't there, I looked around to find a note but there wasn't one there. I guessed that they likely went into work since it was Monday today. I decided if I wanted to be small now was the time to do it. I got out my favourite little outfit, my favourite sippy and paci. It was tangled themed which was one of my favourite Disney movies. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I used my toothbrush and toothpaste I use when I'm little or feel the need to be.

It definitely helped and as soon as I was done I went directly to the kitchen. I wanted fruit so I got something to cut it up. It was a device that made it easier to cut things up and do it faster. Lumi got a bag of apples, some kiwi, pineapple, blackberries and grapes. I grabbed a bowl. I cut the grapes in half and cut up the apple with the device. I cut the kiwi into star shapes and the pineapple was already cut up so I just put that right in.

Once that was done I made myself some juice using an orange dilute juice and putting water in my sippy cup. I cleaned up before going into the living room. I put the TV on and clicked on Disney+. I loved watching doc mcstuffins at the moment. While I watched I ate my fruit and drank my juice. I giggled and sang quietly along with the songs sometimes. This was the most calm I had felt since leaving my family. I was full after my breakfast. I planned to clean the bowl after I finished my juice.

I am better at hydrating when I am small than when I am big. Even with alarms they procrastinate with it. I know hydration is important when I'm little so I do it. Plus the sippys and bottles really help me too because there isn't so much in it which makes it easier for me to drink. I got up and grabbed my plate. I cleaned it and put it away. I refilled my bottle for when I get thirsty again. I went back to our room and got the frozen colouring book out plus my crayons.

They were my favourite brand of colouring tools. I also got my blanket. It's only for when I'm little. It also helps when I'm sensory seeking. I love soft things and the blanket keeps me calm. It helps me feel safety and comfort. I went into the living room again and cuddled up into my blanket before picking a page to colour. I tried my best to colour but when I'm small it's hard to make it look perfect. I didn't mind though and the colouring was calming. I sometimes sang along with the songs.

I watched the TV when I got cramp in my wrist. I looked at the time and saw it wasn't even an hour till Lumi got home. I decided it was time to put my things away which made me feel a bit sad. I hated being big. They were always sad and nothing made them happy. I drank my bottle as I put my things away. I cleared away doc mcstuffins from the watch list. I got soap to clean bottles from the suitcase which I also hid before going to the bathroom to clean it. Started running warm water before putting a blue in.

I then took the bottle apart and cleaned it bit by bit. I got some kitchen roll which I kept in the bathroom. I dried each part thoroughly I hid it in the cabinet though so it wouldn't be questioned. After I was done I heard the door open and close. I froze unsure what to do.

"Babe I'm back," Lumi announced.

My bottle in my hand and the used kitchen towel in the other. I threw it away and just decided to hide my bottle but still being in a small mindset kind of I wasn't good at thinking of hiding places. I just hoped Lumi wouldn't find it. I acted like I just used the bathroom. Lumi didn't question it and went in, I then realised I forgot to put the kitchen roll away. I face palmed before walking away. It didn't take Lumi long to finish and they came out holding the kitchen roll.

"Why was this in there love?" Lumi questioned which didn't help me trying not to be small.

"Not sure," I spoke trying to sound like my normal self.

Lumi seemed confused but didn't question further and just put it away under the sink with the other one. That was so close and I could feel my heart racing. I really had to be careful but I'm worried I can't hide this secret forever. I already slipped up once and I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again. I don't think Lumi loves me anymore if they know I age regress. I know if they find out it ruins my relationship completely.