Shopping

I woke up and felt so well rested, I went to the bathroom to do my usual routine. I wasn't the type to stay in bed for five minutes and got up immediately. I preferred to relax after I was ready for the day. Once I was done I came out to get dressed. I didn't have many discrete little outfits to wear in the day time. I looked over to see my suitcase was not to be found. Just then Lumi came in.

"You're outfits are in the empty drawer I had left just until your regression room is done," they assured me.

I went over to the drawers, I picked out the pink skirt with a white top and some pink socks. I also had a bunny backpack to go with the outfit that looked like a stuffie. Lumi offered to help me get dressed but I declined and got dressed myself. I was used to being independent now. It would be weird getting help immediately and would probably take time to get used to it. I was honestly so excited to go shopping for more little things. It didn't take long for me to get dressed when I made it to the kitchen.

I already had breakfast in front of me. It was small pancakes with strawberries and some syrup. They sat down with the same breakfast.

"Don't worry I checked to make sure the raspberries would be ok for you," they assured me

I felt my heart melt nearly because it was so sweet of them to do that.

"So the plan for today is we go to Oberhausen, I know it's a bit of a long drive but it's the best place to go to, I'm letting you have €200 for anything you want, we will seperate since I want to go into a shop for you but you can message me as soon as you're done and stay in the current shop you are in outside the entrance," I was ok with that and it seemed like a good plan.

We both finished eating and I washed the dishes while Lumi dried them, we put the plates in the dishwasher. We both used the bathroom last time before getting completely ready to go out, it was easier to go with the car than with the motor roller because it was a long distance and we needed enough space to put everything in. Lumi put the back seats down so we could fit in everything we wanted and got in the car.

"Are you excited?" I nodded immediately with a smile.

As soon as we both had our seatbelts on Lumi started the car and we were on our way to Oberhausen, it was a pretty calm journey and it wasn't that far away just two hours, we planned before anything to use the bathroom when we got there. I was unsure of what Lumi wanted to get for me but I guessed it was a surprise so didn't question it, whatever it was I'm sure it would be amazing.

"Would you have ever told me you were a regressor?" Lumi questioned randomly.

"I'm not sure probably not but I was worried of your reaction and didn't want to ruin what we had plus I was so used to hiding it that I guess I wasn't sure how it would feel to be open about it," I admitted.

"That's understandable it's just I mean I have work and everything but I wasn't out that often plus you have your job on wednesdays as so it must have been hard to find time to regress," they guessed.