School Lunch Sucks Ass Anyways

Before you read:

The school schedule goes:

First period
Second period
Third period
Lunch
Fourth
Fifth
Sixth
Seventh

Just in case you didn't know (ಠ◡ಠ)

Thank you Fan_yesFiccc for teaching me some writing tips and tricks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was third period. There was two minutes until lunch. Josh had already packed up his stuff and was getting ready to run out of the classroom to lunch quickly, hoping to not run into Mully. Suddenly, the bell rang. Josh snatched his stuff and sprinted out of the classroom to his locker before the teacher could say, "ThE bElL dOeSn'T dIsMiSs YoU, I DO." He quickly opened his locker and set his stuff in. He shut his locker and headed to the lunch room. He was one of the first ones in there. But he had not known that Mully was in line right behind him. While Josh was in line, Mully kept flat-tiring him(stepping on the back of his shoes). Josh turned around. "Can you stop?" Josh said in an annoyed tone. "No, i can't stop." Mully laughed. "Just leave me alone, man. I'm not gonna give you the attention your parents never gave you." He said. The other kids in line started laughing and whispering. This made Mully angry.

They got their food, and started heading towards their seat. Josh was walking to his seat, when Mully put his leg out and tripped him. Josh fell on the floor, spilling his food everywhere followed by a loud thud that caught everybody's attention in the lunch room. They all looked and saw the boy on the floor with food everywhere. Just then everybody in the lunch room started laughing at him, even the teachers. Josh's face turned as red/pink as a Begonia. Josh got up and looked around. Every sing person in that lunch room was laughing, pointing, and staring at Josh. Josh sprinted out of the lunch room with tears in his eyes and hid in the bathroom. Mully felt kinda bad for what he just did.

After lunch students went to their next classroom, still laughing and talking about what had happened in the lunch room. Mully started to feel bad when he realized that Josh didn't show to any of the afternoon class periods. Soon, the bell for the bus kids rang. Kids were sprinting down the hallways, shoving their stuff in their lockers and heading towards the doors. There were so many people that Mully almost didn't notice Josh walking with the big crowd. Mully noticed that Josh realized he was there and sprinted to the bus. Josh sat at the back of the bus in the single seat on the right. "Hey;" A familiar voice said to Josh. Josh looked up the the person who matched the voice, Mully. "You know that's my spot Josh." Mully said. Josh said nothing as he got up from the seat so Mully can sit in it. Right as mully sat down the bus turned on and started moving. All the seats were full. "SIT DOWN KID!" The bus driver yelled back. Right as Josh was about to walk away mully pulled him down and let him sit on his lap. Josh blushed. "Wha.. what are you doing..?" He muttered. "There is no more open seats for you so i decided to help you." mully said. Josh's face looked like a Begonia again. "Come  on, don't make this weird." Mully growled at him.

A few minutes later Josh felt something that he hopes is mully's belt. "Please tell me you're wearing a belt, mully.." Josh whispered under his breath. "I'm not wearing any belt~" Mully laughed. Mully put his hand on josh's inner thigh. Josh blushed and just let mully do his thing. "Sorry about what happened with your lunch." Mully said. "it's ok, school lunch sucks ass anyways." He replied. "The first time i ever agreed with you." mully said. Mully started rubbing josh's thigh and josh blushed. The bus stopped at the bus stop wich was just the school armory. "Well this is my stop." Josh said as he got off of mully's lap. Mulyl stood up after him. "Duh. it's both or our stop." Said mully. "Oh yeah." Josh muttered.

Now every day after school there would be open gym. It's at the *town* Community Center. I'm just gonna put at the *cc. The town I live and grew up in its called the CCC. Whenever there was open gym wich was like evry day unless there was sports almost all the kids hang out there.

Josh and Mully went to the *cc to hang out at open gym. When Josh walked in a boy saw him and yelled out, "Hey guys look its butter-fingers!" The whole gym started laughing and pointing at Josh. Josh ran to the bathroom again and mully following behind him. Josh went in the bathroom and mully went up to him. "You okay?" Mully asked. "Since when did you care!" Josh yelled at him. "What do you mean josh?" asked mully. "you basically did the exact same fucking thing as him but the only difference is he wouldn't be saying that if you didn't cause it!" josh yelled. "HEY! I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU AFTER THAT BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE!" Mully yelled back. "I GUESS I DON'T!" josh yelled. mully put his hands up and punched josh. "FUCK OFF!" josh yelled. "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I'M NICE I GUESS I WILL JUST BE MEAN STILL!" mully screamed as he pushed josh on the ground. he kept hitting josh in the head over and over again. He didn't realize what he was doing until he stopped beating josh. "M-MULLY PLEASE I-I'M SORRY!" Josh whimpered. Mully stopped and realized what he did. his hands were covered in josh's blood and he looked at josh and his face was bleeding a lot.

mully didnt know what to do so he ran out of the bathroom and leaving josh in there, josh started to cry. Josh pulled out his phone and texted the only friend he  had. Juicy.

J: juic please help me

G: what happend did you get best up agin?

J: yes but he make me bleed

G: im comeing

Gaege ran into the bathroom and saw josh bleeding he grabbed bandages and healed josh.

OMG THIS IS THE MOST MANY AMOUNT OF WORD I EVER WRITE!!!! 1,045 WORD! LETS GOOOOO!