Detention

Alright guys here's a smut chapter for you :D

Ok but first if you dont know what STEM class is it stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. I did that class and had the best teacher ever.

Ok anyways enjoy!

_____________________________________

It was sixth period and Josh and Mully were in a class called STEM. There was a closet that connected the workshop to the classroom where they mainly did fun activities when there wasn't workshop class. Mully has been messing with Josh all day and he's starting to get annoyed with Mully. The teacher was rambling on about some bullshit when Mully had an idea. He pulled the back of Josh's chair and made him fall out of his chair. "Hey!" Josh yelled as he fell on the floor. Giggles could be heard from other students but the teacher was not happy about what Mully had just done. "Josh and Mully go to detention!" She yelled at them. "What! But I didn't even do-" Josh tried  to argue but the teacher cut him off. "NOW." They both got up and went to the detention room. The detention room was just an empty classroom with no chairs and a chalkboard. The teacher that was in charge of watching the kids in detention was a man called Mr. Graves. He wasn't in there during school time but he only comes and checks if there was any kids in detention. if there was no kids in detention then he would leave. "This is all your fault." Josh reminded him. Mully managed to find a chair so he grabbed it and sat down. "There's nowhere for me to sit." Josh said. Mully looked at him. "Yes there is." He said. Josh looked around. "Where?" Mully patted his lap. "I'm saving this seat just for you." He grinned. Josh blushed. "W-what!? No!" Josh yelled as his face turned red. "Well I guess you're just gonna have to stand." Said Mully. Josh had had a long day and his legs were aching. Josh sighed. "F-fine.." He muttered as he walked up to Mully.

Mully grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap. Josh's face was as red as a Begonia flower. "See that isn't so bad now is it?" Mully teased. "Sh-shut up.." Josh said embarrassed. Josh kept on accidentally moving around and he eventually gave Mully a boner. Mully blushed. Josh felt that Mully had a boner. He turned and faced Mully. "Y-you don't have to hide it.. I can feel it." Josh blushed. Mully grabbed Josh and put him on his lap the other way so he was facing him. Both their faces were red. Mully grabbed Josh and kissed him Josh kissed back. Josh unzipped Mully's pants and went on the floor on his knees. He licked his tip and slowly put his mouth around it. He sucked Mully's cock slowly picking up speed. Josh started taking off his clothes as he sucked Mully's cock. Mully stopped him and pulled him up. "We can't do it in here, Joshy, Mr. Graves or someone else will see us." Mully said. He grabbed Josh's arm and dragged him over to the closet that was in the room. It was pretty big for a closet. There were shelves with cleaning supplies on them and a small table in the back. Josh continued taking off his clothes and Mully picked him up. Mully kissed Josh as he held him. He went over to the table and put Josh on his back. "We're in school so try not to be too loud." Mully said as he lined up with his hole. Josh nodded and put a hand over his mouth. Mully slowly inserted his cock inside Josh's ass. He waited a bit to let Josh get used to the feeling. He slowly started thrusting his cock in and out, making Josh moan. "Mmmh~" Mully started picking up speed as Josh tried his hardest to stay quiet. "Mmph~ Ahmm~ Mmh~" Josh's moans were muffled by his hand. Soon he couldn't hold his hand up and he let both his arms fall to his sides, letting out a loud moan. "Ahh~" Mully covered Josh's mouth as he continued fucking him. "Mmph~ Uh~ Mm~" The closet was filled with Josh's muffled moans. "I'm close Joshy~" Mully said and he started going faster and harder making Josh moan more. "F-fuh~ Mm~ Agh~ Mphhh~" Josh moaned. They kept going for a few more minutes until Mully cummed in Josh's ass and Josh cummed on Mully's chest. Mully pulled out his cock and went over to the shelves to grab things to clean them up.

Words: 769

There is some smut for you guys! I hope you like it and tell me if you want more smut or if you have any ideas!