Arc 1 Prologus

Prologue

Have you ever thought about how beautiful the world is? Like the breeze touches our skin, the warm it feels that made me reminisce those lips touched mine. Like the droplets of rain falls in our head when we are playing under on it, does it made you realize how happy we are acting like a child? And the beautiful colors of sunset that made remember all the grateful days I have. Those days I have together with you. Those days that fills nothing but only happiness.

When you hold my hands when we are going through difficult obstacle we are facing and affirming me that everything will be solved.

When you embrace me and tells me everything will be okay beacuse we are together, it makes me felt confident that we can do it no matter how hard is it.

When you are wiping my tears because of my fear to walked on a path that I don't know where it could lead and telling me as long as I have you at your side I will never be get lost, and both, we will be leading the end of this path, with that I become obssess that you must stay at my side.

I never thought we could reach the end of the path we were walking on yet only you who finish it. The end of the path with all the beautiful things in our surrounding. The rain that reflecting to the sadness we are feeling, the wind that is so cold that made me numb for this emotion, the beautiful sunset that we will never see it again, together. Have you ever thought that this could be the end? Why it is so fast? And this ending why must be in your hands?

[“I...” She said, quivering. “...am sorry.” The woman even added, stuttering.]

Her hands that being tied tightly with a rope, She wanna break it and embraced someone in front of her for the last time. Hold his hand and feel the heat once again. Yet, how could this fate written like this. She wanna rewrite everything. A fate that have been starting and ending with a same fate. That one of them needs to die in order for the other live.

[“Until the end, it's my blood that is in your hand.” A woman said to a person standing in front of her with such a killing intent and a demonic aura. A long sword met her end with her little wish to met him again.]

A stabbing pain makes her puke a blood. Undeniable hurts a lot. Like it was bigger scrap of wound in her skin. Then, another dagger crossed in her flesh again. Every cut where painful enough to make her shouted in pain. But the pain subsided when she saw the reflection of herself in a water. It made her feels breathless for a moment. She is trying to catch her breathe yet her body seems to be numb. She can't even feel her hand. She wanted to shout seeing herself in a water. Herself to a body of a someone. Someone who is like her sister.

“You need to wake up to this realm.” a composed voice in a reflection says to her as if that woman talking to her.

Sinubukan ni Zephyr ang sinabi ng dalaga sa may tubig ngunit pakiramdam niya ay nakatali siya sa lugar na iyon. Nararamdaman niya na rin na tila may unti-unting humihila sa sa kanya pailalim. Ngunit mas malakas ang paninindigan niya na magising sa sitwasyon na iyon. Nang maramdaman niyang unti-unti siyang nababalik sa huwisyo dahil sa pagpupumilit na gumising sa reyalidad. Then the woman in the reflection smiled at her with the eyes of glimmering yet with a pain trying to be disappeared, “Your fate is like the previous one, your suffering is always like that but I hope this time, there's a change. You need to change it and break the cycle. When times come, I'll met you. May your fate could be written in a different way because the moment I saw you, you're different.” she says and a tear fall in her left eyes.

“Change what you can. For the... world and your own world, you both cherish. A disaster will come in surface as the crown appear again. Remember, you must not meet the Slaughter. Because the moment you did, it was your end.”