Chapter 01

Arc 1 Chapter 1: Vaughn

AS SOON AS their eyes met, she greeted the young man and so all her loose hair flies when a sudden wind whoosh. Yet the face of Zephyr who's smiling can't compare with a sudden change of the warm smile that the young man gave to Alectrona turn to cold one as he glanced to Zephyr.

His gaze were cold as if asking how Zephyr appeared and ruined the momentum they have. Maybe due to the personality of Zephyr who neither care to what people says, she ignored that thought and act normal like they are buddy buddy when in fact they felt stranger with some connection because of her sister, Alectrona.

"Tinawagan ko siya. Katatapos lang kasi ng defense nila and they defended it well. Saka nandito na rin naman tayo sa park, why not celebrate it?" Alectrona says with a smile in her lips. "Ayaw mo bang icongratulate si Zephyr?" She added and glanced to Zephyr who felt that the belonginess where not for her at that state.

Without any words to says, Maximus hold his camera and sign Zephyr to be in Alectrona position and pose anything she like. That moment, Zephyr were too stunned because it was too sudden. Wala nga siyang maisip kung anong ipopose, marami man siyang naiisip pero hindi niya alam kung maganda ba sa paningin ng kukuha o sobrang awkward no'n.

"You don't need to feel pressure just act like you used to do and don't feel bothered about the camera." He says while he getting the angle that is best for Zephyr.

Zephyr can't hold back her smile while looking right on the camera and she heard the clicking sound of the camera. Then, all of the sudden she tried to glance to to the sunset that becoming crimson in color with that she heard a clicking sound of the camera. Kung ano-ano na lang ang pinost niya, it's either she is looking to Maximus posing with a peace sign, heart sign or either looked at the surrounding or being called by Alectrona. Kung saan-saan sila nagpupunta na pwesto para lamang nakakuha ng magandang litrato. Hindi na rin siya nabobothered na hanggang ngayon ay nakasuot pa rin siya ng uniform niya at dala ang OB bag.

After the sun went all down, they go to a mamihan para kumain. Zephyr is known for her extrovert personality ngunit ng araw na iyon tila naubusan siya ng laway at hindi na makapagsalita.

Sa kadahilanang hindi siya kinakausap ni Maximus. Sinusubukan niya man ngunit bigla-bigla na lamang napuputol. May mga pagkakataon lang na nasasali siya dahil pinipilit siya ni Alectrona pero minsan ay nagbibingi-bingihan na lang siya o kaya nagpapangap na busy kumain when the truth is she is already full. Pero kahit ganon, pinipilit niyang pagkasyahin sa tiyan ang pagkain na nilatag sa harapan niya at wala siguro siyang pakelam kung hindi siya matunan. Ang mahalaga ay katabi niya ang binata na halos hindi tumitingin sa direksyon niya.

Nang matapos ang gabing iyon ay nagsiuwi na sila. But after she was about to go insidw their house when Maximus called her name. Parang isang liriko ng kanta kung tawagin ang ngalan niya, na para bang sobrang gandang pakinggan pag ang baritonong boses nito ang nagsabi niyo. Then trying to compress her smile, she looked at him trying to void an emotion. "The pictures, I'll give them in your birthday." He says and about to leave when Zephyr called his name.

"Did I look good in the picture?" She asked.

"Every person whom I took a picture, they will come out good." He answered and leave. "But isn't it your first time doing it?" Zephyr asked that makes Maximus stunned.

Still, he left.

Zephyr sighed while looking at his back and entered his house who only 2 house away from them. "May kuya naman siya bakit hindi iyon nagustuhan ko? Bakit siya pa na parang may galit sa akin?" she murmured in frustation.

SA PAG-ALIS ng guro nila Zephyr ay agad na silang lumabas na tatlo. Tutungo sa paboritong karenderia para sa breaktime at magsasight seeing para sa mga guwapong dadaan roon.