Mental Health pt2

3:13 pm
I woke up to the sun bursted in my face and ddot wasn't around.

I got up and stretched as I walked towards the bathroom

I closed the door and looked at my arm, it was swollen, but no where near healing.

I was walking out until I bumped into ddot.

He was looking straight down at me with a blank expression, with his hands in his pockets.

I looked both ways and up at him again.

"do you, need to use the bathroom..." I said as I stepped aside waiting for him to come in.

He just looked at me.

"Come here." He said as he turned around and walked towards the room.

Dead ass confused...

He closed the door and locked it. As he dragged me to the walk in closet.

We just looked at each other.

He sighed and put his hands over his face.

"Let me see ya arms" he said still in the same position.

Oh.

"why" I said as my heart started beating fast and fast.

"Y/n L/n." He said wiping his hands over his face.

I stepped back

He grabbed my arm and pulled my sleeve up.

"Y/n?"

"Omgsh." I said huffing.

"Y/n what the fuck?" He said as his voice started to crack.

"Darrian-" "why are you doing this?" He said as a tear drifted from his eye.

"Darrian I don't want you to cry." I said as I looked away from him.

"You do, yes yes you do y/n your hurting me too, why aren't you talking to me about this yo" he said as he started to cry more.

"Because I don't think you'd wanna listen to me all day about my problems and shit so I don't say anything."

"But you can talk to me y/n, you can talk to me you can talk to me about anything" he said he started to raise his voice.

I just looked the other way.

"That's what I'm here for ma, im here for you and for you to tell me and trust I listen to you y/n, I listen to you all the time, please stop doing this okay." He said as he hugged me.

He hugged me very tight.

"I love you ma, I don't want you doing this to yourself again, if you need the pain to go come to me I will listen to you." He said as he cried, and pleaded.

I've never seen him like this before.

"Okay Darrian please stop crying before I cry" I said as I wiped his face.

"Y/n is it me?"

"Never amor never"

I walked out of the closet and sat on the bed trying to forget that, that just happened.

"Y/n, I love you okay, if you don't hear anybody else say it I'll say it to you everyday" he said as he grabbed me tight sniffing and laid down behind me.

"I love you too." I said as I laid my head down slowly.

It was silent for a while until I heard soft snores from behind me..

I never wanted him to hurt like this, I never expected this...

Lord, ddot loves you💗. #e4n