dd-lose you

7:27pm

"David so your telling me you were drunk, and it just happened?" I asked as my blood started to boil.

"Yes mami yes I swear, I blacked out and I don't remember her doing it" he spoke loudly.

"okay, I'm not gonna argue with you" I got up saying.

"what? I don't wanna argu- where are you going?" He asked innocently.

"home, to my mom" I spoke lowly putting my head down as I put my coat on.

"Mcht, y/n do you not believe me?" He asked curiously.

I didn't speak and he tapped me.

"Helloooo, do you not hear me?" he yelled and nodded.

"I promise you I would never cheat on you she just sat on my lap and I didn't knowww I blacked out, I can call lil ddot and he'll tell you I swear" he said pulling his phone out.

"I got my evidence David and I don't even care anymore" I shrugged and spoke calmly.

"So why are you leaving" he asked.

"because I feel like you need space right now, I feel like we need space right now." I spoke and his eyebrows furrowed.

"you leaving me?" He spoke with a crack in his voice meaning he was gonna cry.

I looked away trying not to cry as well.

DD'S POV:
"Y/n you leaving me?" I spoke softly.

my heart sank as she said those words, I don't want her to leave.

"no David, no I'm not leaving you, I just think you need space tonight, just think about what you did." She said and she walked out of my room.

"what?" I said to myself.

I sat on the bed forgetting I called ddot, he was otp looking shocked.

"What happened bro" he said scaring me.

"Bro how you get on my phone?" I asked sitting down on my bed.

"Nigga you called me, I'm assuming you and y/n just got into it and this got something to do with last night" he spoke in one sentence.

I nodded and sighed.

"Welp, I told yo ass to stop drinkin and what did you do? Get drunk and you know how bitches is when It comes to us" he spoken and I nodded because it was the truth.

"mh she left saying I "needed space" what does that mean?" I asked.

He made a yikes face and shrugged.

"ddot bro I'm serious" I yelled lowly.

"my bad mh, I just don't know what to tell you." He shrugged and hung up.

This nigga is just dumb..

i laid on my back looking up at the ceiling thinking about what I should do.

I turned my head towards notti's rapping book I had on my bed forgotten when I put it there.

"lowkey forgot about this book" I said to myself and opening the book.

he had drawing in it mixed with some shit he came up with.

He had hella good shit in his book he never published, and it reminded me of him so far.

a smile crept up on my face as I read one of his poems he made, it was lowkey pain.

"Eva had him in love" I laughed shaking my head, it was true.

what's your Favorite song by notti?

#34N