dd-kidnapped

11:02pm

"let me go what the fuck" I yelled as I was being dragged, and a bag over her my head.

I felt myself sitting down and tied up and the black bag flew off my head.

"the fuck is this?" I looked at two people with ski mask on.

"yea that's her fasho" one of the randoms laughed.

"what should we do with her? we don't know what dd ass could be doing right now" the other girl panicked.

"girl he can't find her ass we took his phone and powered it off" the other girl waved her off and the other sighed in relief.

actual fact is, me and dd have bracelets that I forced him to wear locate each other, so I can't even be scared.

"so whatcha fin do kill me" I stared at them blankly.

"is that what you want you smooch" one of the girls laughed.

"kinda" I shrugged and they looked at me crazy.

"this bi- yk what.. let's just go catch that other bitch" the girl said with her minion following behind her.

They left the basement walking upstairs and I soon heard silence once they left.

"Bitches don't know how to tie a knot" I mumbled getting out of the rope they had me "tied up" in.

I got up and stretched a little before feeling my pockets.

"they took my knock" I shook my head in disbelief. Broke bitches.

I tapped the bracelet three times letting dd know to come get me and I walked out of the basement into a house full of niggas.

"yo bro how she get out?" one of the dudes stood up.

"cause them dumb ass smoochies ya wit can't tie a knot" I spat making some of the boys laugh.

"get ha bro"

I ran towards the door until somebody pulled me back making me fall towards the ground.

I started kicked and instantly felt somebody punch me in my lip and more shots sending towards my body and face making me black out.

DD'S POV:
my bracelet rang and I knew something was wrong right there so I got up and grabbed the knock.

"let's go" I spoke to ddot.

"where we goin" he stood up.

"probably finna catch a body, cmon."

We got our ski mask and left out the crib.

Y/N POV:

I opened a eye because my left eye felt bruised and I couldn't open it.

I breathed heavily as I felt my arms being held back tightly by the rope being attached to me.

I looked down towards my lap and blood started dripping from my mouth.

"these niggas tried to kill me?" I mumbled to myself breathing heavily.

DD'S POV:

Me and ddot pulled up somewhat down the street from the house y/n was at.

Looked more like a trap.

"so what we finna do" ddot pulled his mask down.

"blow" I pulled my mask down and we both jumped out of the car running towards the house.

"go on that side" I motioned my hand towards the other side of the door.

the door opened and we sent shots hitting somebody in the chest and in the head.

it was seven more nigga and they start blowing back not hitting me nor ddot.

ddot ran in the crib hitting two people and they dropped while I was stomping another nigga.

"where she at nigga" I yelled towards someone on the ground whining.

"the basement" they winced in pain.

at looked at ddot who was looking at me crazy.

"where the fuck is the basement you  dick" ddot bucked at him.

He pointed towards a door down a hall I navigated myself towards.

I opened the door and clutched on my pipe ready to blow at anybody.

I walked down the stairs and peeped on the other side of the basement seeing y/n looking bruised up and bored.

"shit, y/n wtf" I ran towards her and she snapped her neck towards me.

" I don't even know what happened, them niggas just put a bag over my head" she shrugged unfazed.

I untied her and she looked at me as the rope fell down.

"You gone get up?" I asked her.

"I can't walk" she mumbled shaking her head.

"can't walk? What the fuck did they do to your body?" I looked her up and down.

"they fucking stomped on my knees." She yelled irritated.

I sighed in disbelief and picked her up bridal style.

She covered her face up as we walked up the stairs leaving me concerned.

"why you covering ya face for?" I asked as we walked from out of the basement.

"I look mad butt" she shook her head and I laughed.

"I don't care girl put cha hands down" I laughed looking at ddot getting beat up by some females.

"yo bro what the fuck is this" I yelled.

I couldn't do anything because I had y/n in my hands.

"If it isn't dd Osama" one of the girls said and the other laughed.

"yea it is and who are you" I spat.

the girl took her ski mask off and the other did as well.

"it's that murda b bitch" ddot mugged her on the ground.

"shut up pussy" she kicked him.

"yea it's me, wassup dick" she grinned and I looked at y/n and we laughed.

"oh so ya think this shit is funny?" She pulled her Glock out.

"na I think this is" y/n added and grabbed my gun from my waist sending shots towards her and the other girl making them drop.

"dumb bitches."

LORDT😭. Y/N RAW ASLLL.

#34N