ddot-opp thot

9:02pm

"nah i don't think you should go with her, she give me set up vibes" ddot spoke to me as I took pictures.

"she's my associate chill" I rolled my eyes.

"but you know she hang with them niggas on the other side ma, she a opp thot."

"seriously Darrian"I stale faced him and he shrugged.

"she's here, I'll call you when I get to her place" I said grabbing my purse.

"do you got it on you?"he asked before I walked out.

I nodded and got my lipgloss off of the dresser.

"Love you"

"I love you more"

"Wsp shawtt" Layla screamed.

"Wsp layy" i dapped her up.

"You want some drinks or what?" She asked.

"Nah I'm good ian tryna get drunk tn" I waved her off

"welpp, you gone get drunk anyways" she shrugged and I laughed. Cause I wasn't and ain't no mf finna make me.

"damn who's here?" I asked her looking at the cars in front of the house.

"just my homeboys cmon" she got out of the car.

I texted ddot to come get me right then and there and I cocked the gun back making sure it was loaded. but I didn't know if wanted to go in.

"Come on y/n god le." She yelled making me jump out the car.

I didn't think about how ddot could've been right, and I had a bad feeling about this.

We walked in the house and my heart dropped to my knees.

ddot's opps were.. here.

"wsp ma" cblu laughed.

I looked at Layla who was now grinning, with an evil smirk on her face.

"bitch your a opp" I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear me.

"Why'd you trust me anyways" she laughed.

"so you set me up? you mad dayroom" i sarcastically laughed.

she kinda looked salty but she didn't say anything.

I was still standing at the door and everyone had their eyes on me.

"Come sit down, watchu doin?" Cblu said with a grin Patting the spot beside him.

"Suck my dick you bitch" I spat at him.

"Cmon, don't be like that?" He said then chuckled.

I laughed at how he tried being sexy but this nigga look like ma dad.

I pulled my knock out and he laughed as every man in the room stood up.

"You can't do nun? Whatchu gone do shootin us with that lil ass Glock" cblu laughed.

"these bullets ain't little" I said before letting off shots at Layla making them run towards me.

somebody got a hold of my but I I hit them with the gone and ran out of the house.

I ran out of the house and heard him say go get her.

My crocs flew off and ran faster, fuck them crocs.

I smoked a lot and my chest was burning badly.

"WHY YOU RUNNIN?" I heard from behind me.

they was right, why was I runnin?

I pulled my knock out and let shots go off while I was still running backwards seeing two people drop, but cblu was still runnin.

My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"where you at" ddot said not knowing what was going on.

"Bae she got me" I cried even though I didn't know I was.

"HUH? WHERE YOU AT RIGHT NOW" he yelled through the phone.

I couldn't talk because of the running and crying I was doin and was out of breath.

"Y/N? Y/N YOU HEAR ME?" He yelled through the phone.

I hung up the phone and ran through a alley not knowing where I was going.

I heard cblu yelling to someone to pull up and I got scared even more.

"Shit" I mumbled running towards another block.

I ran in the backyard of someone's home and ran towards the front of the house.

My phone was ringing nonstop but I didn't have time to answer from the running, I'm honestly glad I did track.

I ran more blocks until I got somewhere far enough for cblu or somebody else to catch me.

I checked my phone out of breath seeing I had over eleven miss calls from ddot.

I called him back and he picked up instantly.

"Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" He yelled.

"I'm good Darrian I j-" " I NEVER ASKED YOU THAT SHIT? WHERE YOU AT? YOU TURNED YOUR LOCATION OFF AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKIN DE-" I hung up before he could say any other dumb ass shit and I sent him my location.

I walked down some other streets until ddot pulled up.

he got out of the car and just yelled. Yelled to the top of his lungs.

"can you shut up d I'm good" I sighed, even tho I almost shit my pants.

I walked towards the car and got in, my back was hurting heavy.

ddot got in the car and yelled more about how I could've died and how I couldn't go outside anymore with other bitches because they were no good.

I zoned out and thought about how I shot two people at once, it was lowkey funny seeing them drop.

"y/n are you even listening?" He shouted.

"y- no, no I'm not because I don't care" I sighed. I'm just tryna go home.

"I swear this why I hate lettin you out my sight." He sighed and kept driving.

"Fuck up."

Thinkin about ending this book. I'm out with new books tho check em out🏄🏾‍♀️.

#34N