Ddot-timeless vibes.

6:10pm
(I'm giving the girl a name because I don't wanna keep calling her "y/n")

It was getting dark outside, and me and ddot were on the road and listening to music.

"Need me" by ji was on.

We were going to the beach because he promised me we would go.

Skyla.r

8,302 likes

8,302 likes.
Skyla.r mi amor❤️.

View all 3,421 comments.
Sugarhillddot ml❤️.
OsamaFann_😍😍🫶🏽.
DdotsWifee32 💔.

We got to the beach and we were walking towards the sand while the warm breeze was hittin us.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

I've always got shy around him and we've been together for so long.

"Should I sit down?" Ddot said looking at me sit down.

"Yess" I said pulling his arm.

"Igh igh ima sit down" he said laughed.

He sat down and we watched the moon and listened to the waves.

"Wait I gotta take a picture" I said pulling my phone out.

He laughed and shook his head.

"So how you been feelin lately" he said looking at me.

"Igh, chillin"'i responded.

He nodded.

"How everything going with us?" He asked.

DDOT'S POV:

"Darrian you are my peace, at some times, I know we argue a lot but I know that's just out of love." She explained.

"Even tho your a asshole sometimes" she said as she pushed my shoulder.

I laughed.

"You stopped doing that thing" I asked looking at the waves.

I know she knew what I was talking about.

"I'm trying." She responded lowly and looking at her nails.

that responds made me feel some type of way, especially her saying she's trying.

"Talk to me sky." I said lowly.

SKYLAR POV:

"I try Darrian, but it's hard for me to explain how I really feel" i said looking at him

"Well we're here now, nobody around, just us love, I want you to trust me with your secrets and how you feel" he replied grabbing my hand.

I nodded.

"Tell me how you feel everyday, I wanna love you the right way and know you more better" He said as he grabbed my chin.

"Okay, if I'm being truthful, I don't want to tell you anything and then you leave with my secrets" I said looking at the water.

"I love you skylar, and nobody can change that love" he said.

"I love you too Darrian"

He pecked my lips and pulled my closer to him leaving me cuddled with him in his arms.

Vibes like this so timeless.

How comfortable I felt around made me think, I could be with him forever.

#e4n.