ddot-blame on me

last chapter of ddot guys💔, I'm sorry ima make plenty more of these!!

3:22pm

"she tryna be my l-u-v, tell dd jus boom if he play wimmie" I sung walking down the street.

I got a FaceTime call from ddot and I answered.

"where you at" he asked putting his face in the camera.

"walkin home from school" I put the camera up.

"what you doin today" he yawned and scratched his forehead.

"chillin, gone be at home like always" I shrugged and he nodded.

"ima come ova soon igh" he sat his phone up.

"okay." I cleared my throat.

"I love you y/n" He sat up.

"I love you more" I smiled and he laughed then hung up.

my soulmate fr.

I was in front of the deli walking past it.

the music continued playing until some people walked up to me stopping me in my tracks.

"yo you ddot shorty?"'one the boys asked and I stepped back taking my one of the headphones off.

"why you askin my nigga?" I grabbed my waist touchin my Glock.

"cause you look like her. But is you?" He asked again putting on hand in his pocket and the other pointing towards me.

I swung my knock out letting off shots making one person hit the ground as I felt two shots hitting me making in my chest masking me fall down.

I breathed heavily as I looked up seeing the person run away.

shit? was this the time I die? I thought .

"somebody help her" someone yelled.

I cried as my vision started to get blurry and I started getting hot.

I looked at my hands that were bloody, full of blood knowing this was the end.

all I could think about was Darrian, my soulmate.

Blame on me, for everything.

and suddenly, everything went black.

DDOT'S POV:

me, dd, dotty, Roscoe jay and jstar was at the stu, gettin high and laughing about other shit until y/n's mom called me.

"hollon ya" I jumped up walking out the studio.

"yes" I answered and she was screaming.

"Y/N, Y/N GOT SHOT MY BABY GOT SHOT" She yelled through the phone.

"huh? Slow down ma what you talking about?" I put the phone on speaker.

"she's shot Darrian my baby is shot" she cried.

"where are y'all at?" I shouted a bit running in the studio.

"at the NYC Health in the Harlem's Darrian you gotta come quickly, they she's not gonna make it t-they not telling WTF IS GOING ONN" she screamed over the phone and cried.

"LETS GO LETS GO" i shouted loudly and everybody jumped up and I ran out.

I jumped in the car and everybody else followed not questioning what happened.

"go to the hospital GO" I shouted at jstar and he skrd off without hesitation.

Y/N'S POV:

I opened my eyes looking up seeing my moms face and she was yelling, that was the last person I would want to see if I died.