|1- 𝓢𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷|

Belle

Moving to Belleville was not a part of my plans this year but unfortunately my parents had this "reason" we had to move.

Trust me, I don't understand but they kept telling me that they knew better and I had to trust them. I kind of felt it was because of how much I was bullied back in my old school and they didn't want me feeling guilty about it.

Moving wasn't a big deal for my family, they got a mansion for us and yet we are crazy rich. My dad was a big businessman and was kind of like royalty amongst people, they worshipped him.

You may wonder why a girl from such a family gets bullied. Well, I'm not the actual definition of the IT GIRL. I had braces back in junior school, had my brown hair into bangs and wore baggy clothes to cover up my curves which I felt was too much.

I hated the attention my body drew to me, boys were always on my tail so I had to become that girl who hides behind hoods and joggers. Suddenly, I became the center of attention, the bullies began picking on me and I had to report to my parents who in turn reported to the school.

Truth is, when you report bullies, it gets worse and it wasn't different with me. It wasn't until later I realized it was all because the cheerleading captain Venus found out about her boyfriend's little crush on me.

Venus and her boyfriend who was the football team captain Zander were like the picture perfect couple. Venus was a junior like me while Zander was a senior, they were so popular that everyone worshipped the ground they walk on.

Oh, at Belleville it was going to be different. I don't care how much attention I get, I'm going to become that hot girl every boy can't take their eyes off.

THE IT GIRL

Right before we moved, I paid a visit to the hair salon and had my waist length wavy blonde hair straightened, it was dyed blue at the tips. I also visited the nail salon and got my nails done. Finally I made a trip to the mall, my wardrobe needed a lot of retouching.

In Belleville high, I was going to become the untouchable, the hottest girl on the block. My mom was quite proud of my new look, she had always complained about how I made myself look too shabby.

We were finally at Belleville, contrary to what I thought, it was a very beautiful city with tons of huge houses. Well, ours was one of the biggest mansions, you could call it a castle.

There were flowers right from the main gates of the building leading down to the main building. The journey from the main gates to the main building was a five minutes drive, what a waste of land but it did add to it's beauty.

The main building had a water fall standing right at it's center and the mansion was a three story building. Our car park was filled with several expensive cars, somehow my parents got our cars down here.

Entering the house was a large living room, it was painted white and had some touch of  lilac and gold. It felt like heaven, much more beautiful than our previous mansion.

The dining room was just as majestic, the table was golden with a transparent glass and lilac seats, I passed by the kitchen which belonged to the maids, not a business of mine.

My attention was caught by the huge pool at the back, on one end was a small building which I assume is the pool house. Standing by the pool, I could see a gym through the glass that separated it from the outside.

Amazing.

I was running around like some kid, this was all so beautiful. Running up the stairs I could hear my mom yelling from the living room. "Quit running Belle, you could trip". She yelled but I ignored her making my way to the first floor of the house.