|5- 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷|

Belle

"It's just a party mom!" This was me trying to convince my mom to allow a part in our house but she wasn't buying the idea.

"I know how teenage parties end, tons of drunk teenagers and used condoms sprawled all over the house. We won't want to expose you to things like that". She replied surfing the internet for a nice resort to spend with dad for their 20th wedding anniversary.

"I promise to keep things under control, the entire house would be well taken care of. You and dad would be gone, I just want to have a little fun of my own". I said trying to convince her. A mischievous smile crept to my face as I realized she was beginning to buy it.

Her face had softened, and she sighed. "Keep things under control Belle". She warned and with a simple nod from me, it was sealed.

I made sure to have the invites ready and gave it out to the popular kids in school first, what was left, I gave to the rest.

Two invites were left, one for Aiden who had only stared at me the entire day and the other for Paige who seemed agitated that she was not invited to the party.

I had invited her other two friends, all the boys, cheerleaders and decided to leave those two out. Aiden because I wanted to keep the best for the last and Paige, well, just to get out a reaction and she didn't disappoint.

"Hey". I said walking behind Paige and her friends. They all turned back and I smiled at them, sometimes you have to go through the pain of smiling at the person you despise. One of those sometimes for me, is now.

"What?" It was Paige who shot at me.

"Nothing, I was making a list of my party guests and realized I missed you out". I replied her.

Her face turned bitter but she was quick to mask it. She feigned ignorance and asked "What party?"

"The party at my mansion". I blurted out, making sure the mansion was well pronounced. "You know, the one everyone has been talking about? Oh, a date wouldn't be so bad". I added mockingly.

"Is this your way of asking Aiden over to your party?" She asked me laughing hysterically.

"Oh no! He's got his invite". I replied her swinging Aiden's invite between my fingers.

"Little advice tho, get a backup plan on the date thing". I added and walked out on them leaving them with their jaws on the floor.

My confidence level is kind of getting too high, if Aiden should ever turn me down, I'd look like an idiot at my own party. Something in me just feels quite sure about this.

It was easy finding Aiden, he was by his car ready to get in when I made my way over to him.

"Aiden". I called all catching his attention.

"Oh, if it isn't little miss pretty". He replied, he just wouldn't stop calling me that since the other morning.

"You really need to stop calling me that, Aiden". I told him.

"What do I call you then?" He asked with a rather mischievous look. He wasn't just handsome, he had just the right sense of humor that suits me.

"How about your date?" I asked him in reply. My heart was thumping in my chest because this really would determine if Paige would be the one giving the mocking smile or me, and I really want it to be me.

"Is there an occasion?" He asked pretending to be unaware of my party.

"Trust me I saved your invite Aiden, for my party. I really want to go with you". Okay Belle, you are starting to look like you are begging.

"Well, except you don't want to because Paige is going too and I really understand....."

"Paige?" He asked in reply laughing, cutting me off my rambling.

He went silent and I had this really awkward smile on my face as I really hoped he'd be shameless enough to want to go with me. His silence was starting to seem like it was taking forever when he finally said;
"Belle Ansley, I'd love to be your date".

~•~

My gold dress was flowing, I felt like it was my birthday or something. It was actually a welcome party for myself and I was the queen of the night.

With Aiden by my side and Paige standing amongst the crowd, I couldn't feel more accomplished.

The living room was packed and everyone was admiring our huge mansion. I could hear whispers about how beautiful the house was and most importantly how gorgeous I looked.

Olive was so supportive in the party preps and thanks to the massive amount of maids which I used to think was too much, everything was perfect.

Music filled the room and there were drunk teenagers packed in the living room and also by the poolside. I marveled at the sight knowing I was throwing the party of the year.

"Have I mentioned how mind-blowing you look tonight?" Aiden asked trying to get to me making me smile.

"Well, you've used gorgeous, beautiful, heavenly and many other words I can't seem to remember". I replied him.

We were at the rooftop watching while everyone enjoyed the night. Bringing him to my personal space, away from the noise and all the drama, I kind of felt close to him.

Silence filled the air as we stared into each other's eyes, I could drown in those beautiful eyes of his. I bit down my lip trying to get rid of the thought of kissing him but as he leaned in to me, I let go of all of my walls and gave in only to be interrupted by noise from downstairs.

We ran all the way down the stairs to find bottle shattered and some of Aiden's friends trying to hold Paige back.

"There she is!" She said the moment she caught sight of me. I should have expected this when I had her boyfriend as my date and still invited her.

"Quit ruining my party, if you are tired of it, leave". I told her straight in her face.

Everyone had gathered around watching the drama unfold.

"Says the bitch trying to steal my boyfriend". She said, everyone now stared between me and Aiden who was still holding my hand.

"Calm down Paige, you are creating a scene". Aiden told her but she shook her head trying to break free from the boy holding her. I was still trying to remember his name.

"A scene? I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud". She yelled to my surprise Aiden laughed at her statement.

"In case you need reminding, you just wanted us to pretend until you can finally let people know we broke up. So you either leave or stay, quit being a hassle". He told her.

Everyone was taken by surprise, me included. She finally got calm, picked her purse and left. They got everyone talking but that didn't stop the party.

I had the maids clean up her mess, and returned to the party myself. Aiden was standing by a wall with a flirty smile on his face, he was devouring me with his eyes as I took slow steps towards him.

"Why didn't you say a thing?" I asked him as I got to him.

"Because she doesn't matter". He replied, pulling me to him and finally letting me have that kiss I've been waiting for all night.