|4-𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷|

Belle

Mom and dad were at it again, they kind of keep forgetting they have a teenage daughter in the house. They were on full makeout in the living room.

I just don't get it, we have tons of rooms in this mansion and they couldn't find a better place than the living room. One of the reasons I chose to stay on a different floor from them.

I cleared my throat, announcing my arriver and they immediately broke apart. It wasn't exactly as awkward as the first time I caught them.

"Oh you're back, we had one of the maids run you a bath, you can request your food too, I think....."

"Mom, you are rambling, I'm not a guest, I know how things work". I told her, relieving her of the stress of trying to cover up whatever was happening with petty talks.

She nodded and with a smile I walked away from them. I heard them laugh as I left, those two were definitely something else, made me kind of wonder how they were when they were much younger.

I did take a long bath and ate while going through the most popular social media Estagram. Having an Estagram account seemed unnecessary to me considering I was the main attention of my school bullies and I wouldn't want to risk being bullied even online.

I searched for Aiden, it wasn't that difficult to find him and I immediately followed him. He had really hot and nice pictures out there. I really had to start taking some nice pictures, I thought. On thought of that, I went to my room, changed into a blue bikini and went by the pool side.

Luckily for me, one if the numerous maids we had was lurking around. Not that I can know their names considering they were much.

"Come take pictures of me". I told her and she did, she took really nice pictures in and out of the pool.

I relaxed in the pool after taking the pictures before then retiring to my room. Going through them, the pool night light really made it more beautiful. I didn't waste time in uploading them and went to sleep.

~•~

School the next morning was far from what I had expected. I knew I had caught a few people's attention but right now, it felt like everyone was watching me, talking about me and admiring me.

They were all staring at their phones and pointing at me, I could even see some boys drool.

Enjoying the attention, I strode to my locker where the gorgeous Aiden was standing. He tested on my locker with his phone in his hand and looked kind of awestruck when I showed up.

"I know I'm pretty and all but you don't have to wait up by my locker". I told him with a lot of attitude and got a smile from him.

"Sorry little miss pretty but I'm waiting on my girlfriend". He replied me.

It burned actually but I had to pretend like it was nothing. Wouldn't want a little disappointment get to me.

"Then wait by her locker, you're resting on mine". I told him. He looked between me and the locker like he was shocked.

Well, there is this thing about the lockers, they were of different sizes and colors. Mine was one of the largest ones that comes with gold. There are the silver ones, those ones are a little smaller than the gold ones. Then the bronze, they are the smallest one.

The gold lockers takes up the whole locker length which is equivalent to three of the bronze lockers. It comes with a full sized mirror and compartments.

The silver lockers takes up the size of two bronze lockers and had a mirror it's length with compartments.

The bronze lockers are short, mirror its size with no compartment.

"Paige is definitely going to freak out". Aiden said with amusement as he pushed off my locker.

I wasn't sure why she should though but just like he said, she got there while I was fixing the hem of my dress and she literally screamed.

"How did she get a first class, golden locker?" Paige screamed. I looked between she and Aiden who was holding his laughter.

"Not only that, she got 4 million Estagram followers overnight". The fake boobs girl said, what was her name again?

The Estagram news got me checking out my phone and to my surprise it was true.

"Over that dumb pool picture? I could do better". She lamented. It was fun watching her overreacting over a simple locker and social media follows.

"Chill babe, you can always grow as much". Aiden said trying to calm her.

"It took me two years to grow 3M followers and she gained 4 overnight? And you even follow her?" She complained and stormed off with her girls while I could only manage to stare dumbly at a confused Aiden.

He wasn't sure if he needed to go after her or simply let her be. Oh and while we are still on the topic, Paige owns a bronze lockers.

"How do you even cope with that?" I asked Aiden.

"I have absolutely no idea, see you in class". He replied and walked off.

I admired him as he walked down the hall wishing all of that goodness could be mine. He had nothing to do with that self-entitled princess.

The news about Paige's little drama from the morning spread through the school like wildfire, she was grumpy all day and kept snapping at anyone who came her way.

"It's been a while since I saw her this way, last time was when Aiden bailed on her for some other girl". Olive cheered.

"Really? Did they have a fight?" I asked her in replying whispering. I might just get an idea on how to win Aiden over.

"Yes, they broke up afterwards. Rumor has it that Paige was the one who begged him to get back together". Olive explained. My eyes widened.

"Looks like she is the one stuck on him". I replied.

"Last night, there was a rumor among the cheerleaders that Aiden has got his eyes on someone new". She told me, a smile crept to my face wanting to believe that someone new was me.

I've got an idea.