|2- 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵|

Belle

Thompson, my driver held the back door of my Porche open as I stepped out in all of my glory. A white crop top above my orange plaid pleated skirt that stood mid-thing, the skirt was held with a black belt. I wore a nice black combat boot and carried my black backpack on my back.

Most of the students arriving just in time caught sight of me and could hear them whispering amongst themselves.

They called me rich, new, beautiful, hot while some grumbled jealouslg but I couldn't care less. I made my way to the principal's office, my parents had seen her earlier although, I wasn't sure when.

Knocking on the office wooden door, I heard a grumpy "Come in". Bet she wasn't the type that liked students coming into her office. Her voice kind of sounded like she was being disturbed by me.

Her face lit up when she saw me and welcomed me with a fake smile plastered on her face. I've learnt to tell the difference between a fake smile and a real one after being surrounded by hypocrites all of my life.

"Miss Ansley, welcome to Belleville High, it's a pleasure having you here". She said still with her fake smile. She was trying to make a good face because my family was rich, I understand.

"I hope I like it here". I said more like a threat that a simple statement, my face had a smile just as fake as hers.

She was a beautiful woman, I'd give her that credit but she didn't seem like a good one.

"Of course, I would make sure of that". She replied enthusiastically, just the response I was expecting.

Back at my old school, I had made myself seem less than I actually was, I wouldn't let them walk over me here.

"Good. I would love to have my class schedule". I told her.

"Oh yes, why don't you have your sit first?" She replied but I refused, it was more comfortable standing. I could stare down at her and make her feel a little intimidated.

Taking my silence as a no, she went on to get my schedule from the pile of books she had scattered on her table. One would think a principal would be more organized.

"Here you go". She replied handing over the sheet to me, right about the time we heard a knock followed by another student.

I took time to study her, she wore a jean trouser and a big t-shirt, her face was without a single touch of makeup but managed to look okay. She kind of looked like those girl who gets pushed over.

Her brown bob wasn't properly styled and looked like she had run her hand through it a lot.

"Mary, kindly give Belle a tour of the school". The principal told her and she responded with a slight nod.

"Come with me". She told me, not exactly looking so eager about it. I had seen her study me too and it didn't look like she liked me.

Good! First hater.

"Can we skip the tour? Just help me to my classroom". I told her and she nodded, relieved.

We took two turns, went up a staircase and down two classrooms before arriving at what seemed to be like mine considering she paused.

"Here!" She said.

"Thanks" I replied sharply and walked into the class which had a young man standing right in front of it. Taking a look at my watch, I wasn't late.

The man's eyes caught mine and his mouth formed an "O" shape.

"Miss. Ansley?" He asked and I nodded. Turning back to the class, he introduced me.