Sick Zero

By Murkshade0 on Ao3

Summary: zero is sick lolz

Notes:
i read holes ( and watched the movie) in 6th grade and it resurfaced recently, so enjoy whatever this is.. i wrote it in like a half hour😭

DESCRIPTIONS OF THROWING UP

________

"stanley.." hector called horsely, hunched over the toilet "come here."

foot steps approced the door before it creaked open, "hector..?" said boys eyes slowly moved to where the voice came from. his lips slowly upturned before he started violently coughing, dry heaving over the toilet bowl.

stanley was kneeling at his side in a minute, concern covering his face. "look at me, peaches." he muttered, gently grabbing his chin and scanning his face.

zero was sweating, although shivering. his face was stripped of color , his eyes drooped, and his breathing was ragged. stanleys gaze softened at the sight of his boyfriend.

"my poor peach, you have a fever." rubbing the others back as he retched out the reminents of his already empty stomach. " let's get you some medicine, yeah?"

"yeah." he didn't fight when his boyfriend picked him up, and he didn't fight when his boyfriend made him swallow medicine and sip water.

"stan.." hector whispered, seemingly dealousional. "yes baby?" , he re adjusted the smaller one in his arms. " ' wanna lay down with you.. please." stanley sighed then gently smiled ,"  okay." he's so out of it.. it's cute.

the older of the two hummed as he carried the smaller boy into his room. "alright come 'ere." the older opened his arms and let hector make himself comfortable.

"im sleepy stan.." he muttered, barely above a whisper. "go to bed then, peaches. i'll be here when you wake up."

"okay.." he responded, closing his already drooping eyes.

bonus

a loud knock sounded at stanleys bedroom door. "stanley-" mrs. yelnats was shocked at the sight of the two boys laying down, curled into eachother. stanley placed a finger over his lips, "be quiet, hes very sick and is finally sleeping."

she glanced around the room "what happened?"

stanley shrugged " i dont know, i found him throwing up in the bathroom. he was super out of it, gave him medicine."

"oh." she breathed " anyway, we are ordering out for dinner."

"okay."

the door closed behind her, and stanley sighed. his parents didnt know about his relationship with zero, and he didnt know if they suspected anything.

"who was that?" a tiny voice questioned from his chest. "no one peaches," he played with the others corkscrew curls " go back to sleep."

"okay. "