10

Levi PoV

"Wanna try that again?" I offer, glaring at my daughter, "Without the attitude."

She shrugs and looks me dead in the eye, "Yeah, fuck off."

My eyes go wide and I pull her over to me, wrapping my arm around her waist and start raining swats on her butt.

"Would you like to repeat that?" I ask, hitting her sit spots.

"Go to Hell." She growls, obviously gritting her teeth.

"Okay well I hope you know that this is a side, and your original spanking hasn't even started." I announce, grabbing my belt off my shoulder.

She tenses up as I double the belt over and land the first lick down with it.

She yelps out and I land 5 right behind the other.

"Now, are you gonna go change?" I ask and she nods.

I let her up and she instantly starts trying to wipe away the stray tears.

"Go." I order and she sniffles before hugging herself and walking to her bathroom.

She comes out she's in a pair of shorts. I say nothing about the thickness of them, deciding to be lenient with her.

She's trying her best not to cry and I can't take it anymore and crack the tough dad facade. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head. She nuzzles her head into my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You know better than to point a dangerous item at someone and act out when someone else is watching you. Plus, I don't like being taken for stupid by you trying to lie and deceive me." I explain as I smooth out her hair, "This one's gonna suck kid."

She nods into my chest and I break the hug, "Bend over either the desk or bed."

Gabby walks to her bed and grabs the stuffed animal her mom bought her, pulling it to her chest.

I place a hand on her back and raise my right arm before slapping it down on her butt.

She took in a breath and once I found my rhythm she was quickly kicking and crying.

"Ow! Stop!" She cries as I continue the spanking, she's gradually getting more vocal.

I start aiming for her thighs and she bucks up, the belt hitting her back.

"Gabby." I growl as she cries out.

I shake my head and set the belt down, lifting the back of her shirt up.

A red stripe is on her lower back and I feel like crap.

"That was gonna be in the last few so we'll call it even." I say quietly and she nods as I pull her to stand into my chest.

She sobs and moves her head to my shoulder as tears openly pour out of her eyes.

I can't help but smile as she wraps her arms around my neck, signaling she wants to be picked up.

I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my torso, placing her face in my neck.

I lay down on her bed and she snuggled into my, letting her tears continue to fall.

"Is God mad at me now?" She asks quietly and I shake my head.

"He knows you're sorry. Everyone makes mistakes love." I explain and she nods.

I stand up and grab her Bible off it's stand and her prayer journal and flip it to the next page.

We're currently reading the book of Luke.

For the next hour I'm explaining to my daughter about why Jesus forgives us and we end it with praying.

I've always let her do her prayer journal by herself and promised I would never look in it. That's her conversation with Jesus, her relationship with him.

I pray with her before letting her go to bed and she falls asleep, laying her head on my shoulder.

I slowly shimmy off the bed and pull her blankets over her. I grab her backpack and lunchbox before leaving and carry them to the kitchen.

My phone starts ringing and I see it's Valerie FaceTiming me.

I smile and answer it as I start making her lunch for tomorrow.

"How's Gabby?" She asks quickly.

"She's fine, she jumped up and hit my belt hit her back though." I explain and her jaw drops.

"How's Daniel?"

"He's fine." She smiles as I finish making her lunch.

I set it in the fridge and carry her backpack to my room.

"So what are you doing now?" She asks with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"Signing all of Gabby's schoolwork, she goes back to school tomorrow." I explain and she nods.

I see a note tucked away in her bag and cringe at the words.

"Oh her backside is getting roasted again." I mumble and Valerie raises an eyebrow.

"What'd she do?" Valerie asks quietly as I reread the note once more.

"Her teacher wrote a note two weeks ago informing me she has been unable to contact me due to my number changing, as Gabby told her, and she needs to discuss Gabby's attitude towards both herself and Gabby's classmates." I explain and Valerie's jaw drops.

"She's good." She mumbles and I glare at her.

"No. She's grounded is what she is." I sigh and Valerie rolls her eyes.

"I would bust Daniel's ass." She chuckles and I clench my jaw.

"If she wouldn't bruise, I would."

I spend the rest of the night talking to Valerie and we even agreed for her to come to church with Gabby and I.

We quickly say our good nights and I drift to sleep, after praying of course.

I feel something in my bed and I look over to see Gabby climbing in. I look to my alarm clock and see it's 2:38 A.M.

"What's wrong?" I ask as she snuggles deep into my chest.

"It hurts." She whines and I sigh.

"You're grounded by the way." I announce and she whines, "I found the note, we'll discuss it further tomorrow and you had better be thankful I'm
Not spanking you again."

"Yes sir." She whispers as she holds on tight to me.

"Goodnight." I say back, kissing her temple and holding her.