CHAPTER 4

Avilash sat in his place and waiting for that yellow dress girl..  something was pulling him towards her...

Bid was started & one by one all girls are started to come but none of them are her...

He was getting impatient which is noticed by Ranjit...

Ranjit mv: mmm.. enna tension ah irukaan.. enna va irukkum...

Suddenly they announced last girl,

The last but not least... Ms. Sathya Kumar...

Curtains were opened revealing an yellow flower in the name of girl...
His non-existent heart fluttered for the first time in his whole life...

She's fiddling with her fingers & didn't Raised her head... He wants to see her eyes...

Host: come on baby ... Raise your lovely face...

She raised her head and her locked directly on avilash dark gaze..

He couldn't move his eyes away from her innocent big doe eyes

He didn't even realised that the biding has started... Their trance broken by the bell sound,

Host: the highest bid of Sathya is 30 crore... Is anyone interested to raise?

None of them are ready to raise... Sathya looking at the man who bid 30 crore with fear..

He is a middle aged man probably in his early 40's ... He smiled at her.. she scrunched her nose...

Seeing this avilash fisted his hands in anger.. Ranjit noticed it...

Ranjit mv: ivan edhukku ipdi tension aaguraan...

Sathya's eyes collided with avilash once again... He can clearly see the fear..

Host: Okay the bid is going to end with 30 crore for Mr. singhal..

Host Raised the Bell.. avilash saw Sathya was trying not to cry..

Suddenly he raised his hand & said,

Avilash: 100 crore..

Making everyone looked at him like insane including Ranjit...

Ranjit leaned towards his ear and whispered,

Ranjit: dei enna da pandra?

Avilash: bid ah seal pannu Ranjit...  I want her myself .. illa indha idathaye mothama koluthitu avala kootitu povan...

Ranjit gulped hearing that...  Sathya was now looking at him with wide eyes...

Ranjit: enna Ellam paathutu irukinga? Ah.. adhaan highest bid sir dhana lock pannunga ..

mr.singhal tried to raise his hands but put down immediately saw heated glare of avilash...

Host: ok .. Mr. Avilash Kapoor won the bid of sathya Kumar...