CHAPTER 17

Avilash changed his dress and came out of his room .. he saw Pratap & Ranjit sleeping in sofa..  so he took blanket and covered them...

He went to kitchen made sandwich for himself and ate it... After that he straightly went inside a room...

That room is filled with photos of them together.. he went near the photo which is her most favourite one & traced it...

 he went near the photo which is her most favourite one & traced it

Avilash: evlo sandhosama irundhom kuttamma..  why?

His eyes landed on the guitar on the corner of the room..  he went towards it and took it in his hands and sat down leaned on wall.. he placed the guitar on his lap and started to play,

Unna nenachu nenachu
Urugi ponen mezhugaa...

He looked at their smiling face in photos & a tear dropped from his eyes,

Nenja odhachu odhachu
Parandhu pona azhagaa....

Ranjit & Pratap woke up hearing the guitar sound and went towards the room and saw avi sitting in corner of the room with guitar in his hands and closed eyes.....

Yaaro avaloo
Enai theendum kaatrin viralo..

Avi felt like her hands were carressing his head... Her voice is still echoing in his ears.  

Yaaro avaloo
Thaalaattum thaayin kuraloo..

He remembered how she will massage his head after he's returned from office.. it will feel like heaven to him.... He placed his head on her lap and he slept like that peacefully in her lap....

Unna nenachu nenachu
Urugi ponen mezhugaa
Nenja odhachu odhachu
Parandhu pona azhagaa....

He clearly remember his childhood memories with his parents.. they will come home only once in 3 months.. they wanted him to be come first in everything..  they forced him to go all classes.. he didn't even enjoyed his childhood... Always studying only...

Vaasam osai
Ivai dhanae endhan uravae ..oh..

He had lots of sleepless nights because he's afraid of sleeping alone ... he would just sit like now in corner of his room . 

Ulagil neenda
Iravendraal endhan iravae.. .

After Sathya came into his life.. his life filled with colours... She took care of all of his need without he ask her... She even understood his fears without telling, that made him more fell in love with her... She showed him another view of life....

Kannae unnaal ennai kanden
Kannai moodi kaadhal konden

After sathya left from his life... His life filled with darkness again making him suffocating at every second... He didn't had good sleep in last 3 years....