CHAPTER 39

They looked at the Pratap who is carrying crying avi kuty in his arms and his guards dragging a beaten up bloodied  body...

Seeing Alex like that Sathya closed her her mouth and hurriedly came out from helicopter & tried to run to them but Avilash grabbed her hands preventing her from going to Alex...

Sathya: kayya vidu Avilash enna idhellam? Alex... Edhukku Ipdi panna avilash?

Avilash: avilash illa AK ... 

Sathya & Ranjit widened their eyes hearing that... Ranjit tried to run to Alex but guards restrained him...

Ranjit: Naa sonnanla papa Ivana nammbadhannu... Ak Alex Paavam da avana vitru... Adhaan Sathya varalla un kooda apram enna?

Ak: yes... But what about our little fairy? I want my little fairy too...

Sathya: Ava namma kooda sandhosama irukka maata Ak please understand... She needs Alex more than Alex needs her...

Ak: I am her father not him .. & how dare him try to marry you.. you my fairy.. my wife... & He hugged you in hospital...

Sathya: AK please... Avana vitru...

Pratap came near them with avi Kutty who is crying and trying to reach alex screaming Dada...

Avi Kutty: dada... Dada....

Alex : please Ak give me five minutes.. i will make her sleep... Ipdiye aluthutu irundhana avalukku moochu thenarum...

Sathya: Avilash please come out...

Ak looked at her and smirked,

Ak: avilash varamaatan...

Sathya & Ranjit looked at him with wide eyes,

Satya: what?

Ak: avilash vara maatan... He is dead..

Hearing this sathya's & Ranjit s breath hitched... 

Ranjit remembered doctor's words,

"the main  motive of AK is to protect his loved ones and avilash.. neenga Sathya va thirumba kootitu vandhinganna.. avanoda aggressiveness adhigama aagum.. to protect her AK adikkadi velila varuvaan.. neenga ellarum kooda avanukku edhiri maari therivinga... At last avi & Avilash ndra character seththu Ak mattum dha iruppan.. kadaisi varaikkum... Ak Mattum dha "

Sathya: olaradha... En Avilash edhum illa ..

Ak: Avan seththutaan .. ini Naa maatum dha.. kadaisi varaikkum un kooda...

Satya kneeled down & closed her face started to cry....

Ranjit: eppo da?

Ak: Ranjit you are not that much intelligent like you are thinking... I occupied Avilash body long time ago.. you didn't found out until now....

Ranjit widened his eyes hearing that....

Ranjit: Pratap you ba***rd..  you know about this right? Apram yenda sollala?

Pratap: AK vum namma friend dhana da... Avan inimeyachu Sathya kooda sandhosama vaalanumnu ninaikira... adhaan .

Ranjit: muttal... Muttal...

Sathya was kneeling and frozen like a statue... She didn't said anything nor even moved a bit...

Ak turned towards bloodied Alex and went near him with small rod in his hands and hit Alex's arm with rod..

Making Alex groan in pain and leaned on ground....

Ak: how dare you to touch my wife? My fairy? After all things that you have done to her.. i thought about leaving you but you stole my little fairy... She is my daughter not yours
..

Alex laughed out loud making ak angery more .. 

Ak: edhukku da sirikira?.

Alex spitted blood & said,

Alex: do you what you want..  but avanthika is my daughter either you like it or not... She . Is.. my... Daughter... Always... I am... Her .. dada...

Ak screamed in anger and kicked Alex and raised his rod to hit him again but stopped hearing a voice,

"AK"

Ak turned towards the voice and saw sathya was standing near edge of the clif . Making everyone panick...

Ranjit: papa ..  .

Pratap: paapu...

Ranjit tried to go near her but she stopped him by showing her hands . 

Sathya: angaye irunga yaarum en pakkathula varadhinga...

Alex: enna panra Sathya..  olunga Anga irundhu thalli vaa...

Sathya: illa Alex..  ellamey ennala dhaan... Naan illaina ellarum sandhosama irundhurupanga... Avilash Ranjit anna nee ellarum... Naandha unga ellar vaalkaiyum keduthutan.. 

She took a step back making everyone panick and shouting at her to stop....

Alex: don't do anything stupid... Stop it I say.. please atleast for avantatika ...

Sathya looked at avi kuty who is now looking at her and raising her hands towards & crying maaa..

Ak : fairy...

Satya turned towards AK and looked at him with tears...

Sathya: Ak Naa ippovavum solra .. I love you... My old man... You are part of my old man... How could I... I... Hate you?

Ak: please... we can just forget everything & start a new life... Please come to me my fairy....

Sathya smiled at him with pain,

Sathya: it's not easy to forget someone who is once everything for us..  avilash is my everything..  without him .  I don't want to live....

Sathya looked at Alex & AK who is now crying & trying to reach out her...

Ranjit was struggling against guards hands. .. Pratap also trying to reach her. . She looked at everyone last time & step back at end of cliff....

Sathya: please keep avantika for me...

She looked at AK...

Sathya: i love you mama... But I love my Avilash my old man more .. sorry...

With that she let herself fall from clif... Making everyone shout,

Ennodu nee irundhal
Uyirodu naan irupen...

Ak: Sathya.....

Ennodu nee irundhal
Uyirodu naan irupen
Uyirodu naan irupennnnnnnn…

He ran towards the her & trying to grab her but she fell down... He froze seeing that...

Ennodu nee irundhal
Uyirodu naan irupen

Ak took a step back... Everyone looked at him like what will do now ..

Ennodu nee irundhal
Uyirodu naan irupen..

but ran towards edge & jumped along with her... making everyone shout at him,

EVERYONE: NO... AK...

Nee illa ulagathil naan vaazha maatenae
Ennodu nee irundhal..

____

NOTE: Not an end wait for epilogue....