CHAPTER 8

"Who the hell are you?"

Avilash turned towards the voice and saw an girl beside that man not his Sathya...

He was confused...

Avilash mv: Is he getting illusion of  Sathya being everywhere ? No, he saw her with his own eyes with a man & child like morning... Who is that man & child? is she remarried someone? Is she had child with another man? No f******* way... She is mine... Only f******* mine... I will kill

His trance was broken by restaurant manager,

Manager yaaru sir Neenga: Velila poringala? Illa police ah koopdava?

Avilash glared at the manager making him step back in fear seeing him... Avilash grabbed the manager's collar and shook him,

Avilash: Inga window kitta irundha moonu per enga?

Manager: ah.. adhu..

He started to stammer in fear of gun..

Manager: Avanga thideernu order ah cancel pannitu poitaanga...

Avilash: endha pakkam ponanga?

Manager pointed out the way.. Avilash pushed the manager & ran in that direction...

He came outside of the restaurant and looking here and there for a glimpse of her...t

He saw her other side of the road .. she's dragging the man away who is looking at her confusedly...

Avilash shouted,

Avilash: sathya...  Sathya...Nillu....

But sathya around & saw avilash and grabbed that man's hands and started to run to nearby Bus and boarded it along with him..

Avilash tried to go near the bus but couldn't because of traffic.. bus went from there... Making him frustrated & he kicked nearby bench in anger...

Avilash: I will not leave you Sathya..  I will not let you leave this time... YOU ARE MINE.. ONLY MINE...

________

Sathya is clutching avi kutty in her chest and sitting & hugging Alex & sobbing into his chest..

Alex: edhukku nee avana paathu bayapadra? Apdi enna Panna Avan?

Sathya continued to sob & didn't said anything..

Alex: sollu saadhu maa..

Sathya: he.. he...

Alex: sh.. calm.. down.. take Deep breaths... Now tell me slowly..

Sathya: annikku night . Those thugs tried to attack me was sent by him to kill me..

Alex looked at her with wide eyes..

Alex: enna solra?

Sathya: yes.. enakku bayama irukku Alex . What if he kill avanthika? I am scared...

Alex Hugged her tightly and whispered sweet things in her ears to calm down her..

Alex: sh... Don't cry maa... Nothing will happen to you and avi... Naa uyiroda irukka varaikkum unagalukku edhuvum aaga vida maatan.. namma Inga irundhu mudhalla polaam vaa ..

Both of them packed dresses and checked out the hotel and went from there...

After they left a group of men entered the lobby & asked about sathya showing the photo...

That man: indha ponnu Inga stay panirukka?

Receptionist; yes sir ingadha stay panirundhanga but ippo dha check out panitu.. oorukku porannu solitu ponanga...

That man: andha ponnu mattum Thaniya thangurundhucha?

Receptionist: illa sir andha ponnu, Avanga husband and Avanga baby moonu perum onna dha thangirundhanga...

Hearing this he called someone & said,

"  Naa Sam pesura..."

"Sollu sam"

Sam: boss namma ninachadhu correct dhaan Avanga Inga dha thangirukanga..

"Thaniya va?"

Sam: uhm.. Avanga husband odayum kolandha odayum...

He heard something breaking..

"Search every bus & trian leaving this Bangalore.. I want her & her kid... & That man bring him to me.. Naa paathukara.."

Sam: ok boss...
_____

Avilash sitting in his chair with red eyes and twirling his gun in his hands..

His destroyed everything in room in anger.. he couldn't accept that she's with another man now..

he again & again mumbling.. she is mine she is my wife she is my sathya she is my kuttamma..

Avilash: how dare she? Innoru kalyanam panni kolandhayoda irukka?

Suddenly Pratap entered there & asked,

Pratap: edhukku da avasaram ah vara sonna?

Avilash: I found my fairy but she's married with kid..

Pratap don't know what to say..

Pratap: see.. she's Moved on.. why don't you?

Avilash: mudiyadhu..  ennala Ava niyabagam illa ma oru ponna kooda paakka mudiyala.. I remember her face everywhere..

Her Giggle sound echoing my ears still now.. the way she calling me old man..  her playfulness..

her clinging on my backside.. she's always in my hip like a kola bear... I carry her everywhere.. even in office...

I can't live without her.. she's my oxygen.. I know what I did was wrong but.. I love her..

Pratap looked at him with pity..

Pratap: she's moved on da.. she's married with kid .. please leave her..

Avilash flipped the whole table in anger making Pratap took a step back in fear..

Avilash: I will kill that man & make her myself again.. & about the baby.. that baby looks like 3 years old ... What if..

Pratap: do you think the kid is yours?

Avilash: what if? There is chance right? Do you remember that day she said she had a surprise for me... May be this was that surprise.. there is always chance na...

Suddenly someone entered the room and said,

"Andha kolandha unnodadhu illa .. adha anikku neeye dhana sonna un vaayala .. even if you are pregnant that kid is not mine nu..."

Avilash & Pratap turned towards the voice and saw fuming Ranjit,

Avilash: Ranjit...

Ranjit: shut up you moron.. avaala nimmadhiya ve vida maatiya? Edhukka da yeldra Sani maari Ava enga ponaalaum thodarndhu pora.. Ava dha cheater, gold digger nu kalutha pudichu veliya thallitalla apram enna ma****** ipo Sam vittu avala Theda solirka..

Avilash: she is my wife da..

Ranjit: was .. was your wife.. you divorced her...

Pratap: dei en da Venda punla virala paachura?

Ranjit: Naa enna ivan pannadhadhaya solra... Unmaya dhana solra.. aana idhellam kooda paravalla da... Aana anikku night uh.. nee avala kolla aal anupuna paathiya.. adha mattum ethana jenmam eduthalum Naa manikka maata da.. you********. .. Ava unna love pannadha vida vera enna da thappu panna? Unna mulusa nambunaley da throgi... Unnala enna vaartha solli thitradhu..

Pratap looked at avilash with wide eyes in shock but avilash looking down in guilt and didn't said anything

Pratap: enna da solra Avan.?

Avilash didn't said anything,

Pratap grabbed avilas collar and shook him,

Pratap: unna dha kekura... Did you sent your goons to kill her? Vaaya thorandhu pesu da ba******...

Avilash: yes..

Continued...