CHAPTER 34

Flashback continues...

Avilash was sitting in balcony with sathya in his lap... He was carressing her stomach and occasionally kissed her cheeks and forehead..

Sathya was playing with his fingers...

Sathya: mama...

Avilash: enna maa? Enna venum? Pasikkudha? Saapda edhachu eduthutu varava? Illa...

Satya: mama.. enna konjam pesa vidu mamaa..

Avilash: sari sollu...

Sathya: mmm... Namma papa ku oru peru sollen...

Avilash: nee sollu...

Sathya: illa first papa ku nu sollu next papa ku Naa solran...

Avilash: mmm.. ok... namma papa nammalla paathi so if it's a boy it's going to be saatvik or if it's a girl satavi or satvi... nalla irukka?

Sathya: sooperah irukku but adhu enna saatvik & saatvi ?

Avilash smiled at her and kissed her forehead and said,

Avilash: satavi na sorgam amaithi nu artham ... Namma papa dhaan naamaloda sorgam .. unakku apram  avadhaan en vaalkaila amaithiya kondu vara pora.. adhaan satavi..

Sathya: Enakku ennamo namakku ponnudha porakkumnu thonudhu..

Avilash: enakkum ponnudha venum... Unna maari.. kutty ah ... Cute ah... Angel no no.. fairy maari...

Sathya: fairy ah? Aama... Ennakku oru  doubt uh

Avilash: unakku doubt varama irundha dhaa adhisayam sollu...

Sathya: illa... Ella pasangalum Avanga love pandra ponna illa pondattiya angel nu dhaan solluvaanga... But nee yen fairy nu enna koopdra?

Avilash: you know from childhood enakku oru story romba pidikkum devil's fairy...

Sathya: devil's fairy ah? Vidhyasama irukku..

Avilash: andha book ah enakku oru paati kuduthanga.. Avanga yaarrnu kooda enakku theriyadhu... Iru varan...

He went inside and returned with a old thron book & handed it over to Sathya...

Sathya: romba palaya book pola?

She opened the book and started to read,

Once upon a time a little fairy who has magic to bring smile on anyones face .. but she's a curious little one so often ended up in trouble.. 

When one night because of her curious nature she caught by a poisonous tree bark but saved by a devil.. with Her big innocent brown eyes she sparked the interest of the devil at their first meet..

her carefree nature, innocence & smile unknowingly captured devil's heart.. she made a cold hearted devil smile for the first time in his whole life.. he wants to be with her always till his last breath....

So he had done everything to make that fairy to stay with him.. but that fairy escaped from him after seeing his devil form because of his possessiveness and  ran away from him & ended with a guardian angel..

but devil didn't accept his lost.. he searched for his fairy in whole forest and found her with their own little fairy but now they are under the protection of an unknown guardian angel...

he determined to make his fairy come to him again... He will anything to get his fairy.. that's where he made a wrong decision....

She turned next page but it's not there...