It's me, hello, I'm the author.

Hello there, Hindots!

JuanCaloyAC, formerly known as MidnightEscolta, is a 31-year-old storyteller from Metro Manila. I am a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community 🌈. Creating stories is my passion; it's what identifies me and makes me alive—my oxygen.

I've turned your sexual fantasies into words; you've been warned. My characters are mostly grown men and young ladies. My stories have a slice of romance, humor, and tragedy. And perhaps you may take something away from my stories, for it's not all about sex, sin, and taboo.

I also write fluff stories.

***

If you've reached this part, thank you for reading my story all the way through.

I know that this story has been overdue since last year. I apologize for keeping you waiting so long to continue this story. Because of what happened to Still 18, it's quite discouraging to write a story and have it simply reported. But here I am, writing once more for my hindots who continue to support me and hold onto their faith in me.

I'm also aware that this isn't the usual genre for my work, which you used to read. It also features only a few R-18 scenes. Because of this, I understand why Never Dies, Just Changes gets lower engagement than my other works. I just took a risk by writing a mystery-thriller-fantasy story because I'm a writer who is also exploring different genres. And I could still say that it's worth the risk.

Aside from extending out into new genres, I'm happy to know that you enjoyed my soul sisters' characters. When the new year began, my goal was to develop a barkada goal that you would like as well, not just a couple.

I hope my stories about what the victims went through and what they've been fighting for have taught you something. I also showcase that there are various approaches to forgiving and accepting in every situation.

This story is dedicated to the late Lualhati Bautista, who drove me to read social and political literature. I have a soft spot in my heart for GAPÔ. May she rest in peace.

I'm leaving you a quote from Charles Péguy: "It is better to have a war for justice than peace in injustice."

***

Now that book 1 has concluded, let us move on to book 2 of the Never Series: Never Good, But Worthy.

***

If you want to get up close and personal with me, following me on my social media channels:

Twitter/Tiktok/Instagram: @JuanCaloyAC

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JuanCaloyACWP

At kung nagustuhan niyo po ang mga kwentong nagawa ko at mga ginagawa ko, pwede niyo po akong bigyan ng tip: ko-fi.com/juancaloyac (for PayPal, debit and credit card user)

I love you with all the chambers of my heart, 31.9k hindots!

—Master Hindot 😉