Chapter 1

A/N this is my first fanfic so I'm sorry if it sucks just bare with me and hopefully I get better at this.
•••
*5 am*
{Hotch P.O.V}
I woke up to my phone ringing,it was Garcia so I answered it quickly, "Hotchner." I answered with a half awake half asleep tone "Sorry for waking you up so early sir but we have a case." She says. "Ok Garcia I'm on my way did you contact the team yet?" "Yes sir they are on their way as well." "Ok then I'll be there soon,bye" I say getting dressed and right as I was about to hang up Garcia says in a screaming tone "oh and uh don't forget we have that new member coming in today!" "Shit! I forgot,ok Penelope thank you. Did you contact them yet?" I said. "No sir but I will." "Alright thanks and I'm on my way." I say walking out to my car. I hung up and turned my car on. I was exhausted, you'd at least think serial killers would care about the weekend but I guess not. On the bright side I'd be able to see Emily,oh god Emily, she's amazingly gorgeous and I really like her, but I don't think she'll ever feel the same. "I shouldn't feel like this anyway I'm her boss and it's against the rules at the BAU." I thought and the next thing I knew it I was at the office.
{Garcia's P.O.V}
After I called the team and Hotch I looked up the new members number and called her, "Hello is this Alex Blake?" I asked Yes this is she how can I help you?" She asked kinda sleepy like. "I'm sorry to call you so early but this is Penelope Garcia I'm with the FBI'S Behavioral Analysis Unit or the BAU. You are supposed to be joining the team at today but the case we have is very important and I was told to contact you and inform you that we need you to come in right away." I said quickly. "Ok yes ma'am I'm on my way!" She said now fully awake "Ok and please call me Garcia or Penelope, and I'll see you soon." And with that she hung up. I was upset because I was extremely tired I had been here for 1 hour and I was already on my 3rd coffee cup. All I could think about was that I'll be able to see my chocolate thunder,Derek. We have a flirty relationship but I have deep feeling for him and I'm afraid to tell him because It could ruin out friendship.
{Emily's P.O.V}
I was actually glad that I got the phone call from Garcia because I couldn't sleep at all. I quickly got dressed and walked out to my car. When I got in I remembered that I left my badge in my apartment so I went to get it. I looked everywhere and I couldn't fond it then I remembered it was on the counter I walked over to grab it and as I did so I remembered when Hotch came to ask me to come back to work after I quit. That was the first time that I realized that I really liked him. I smiled and went back to my car. All I could think about was Hotch it was every day and night. I finally got to the BAU and went inside.
{J.J's P.O.V}
After I got the call to come on I saw I had a message it was from Spence, it said 'hey I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the club after the case' I found myself smiling and I responded 'yeah sure did you ask the team yet' and he then answered 'No I was going to right after the case but I wanted to see if my drinking buddy was free first.' All I did was just laugh and replied 'LOL yea I'm free and ok I'll see you at work byee Spence.' he quickly replied 'YAY!! And ok I'll see you later byeee JJ.' I really like Rejd and I have since day 1. I then got to my car and drove to work.
{Blake's P.O.V}
I was so excited to join the BAU I heard that they are the best team and that they are all very good looking. I was nervous because they have all been working together so long that they are like a family. I was scared that I'd be left out and that I'd make it awkward. But I still put my head up and went to work for the first time. I got to the office and went inside I got into the elevator and took deep breaths.
{Reid's P.O.V}
After I saw the message from Garcia I texted JJ. I really like JJ and I always have she is so gorgeous,smart,and really funny. I asked if she wanted to go to the club and she said yea but then she wanted to know if I asked the team yet, I didn't ask the team cause I wanted it to be just us but I knew that wouldn't happen so I'll ask them after the case and I told her I'll ask after the case and she said ok. JJ is my drinking buddy and I love that. She is my best friend but I want to be more than that but that's never going to happen. I then got to my car and started driving I stopped to get coffee and a bagel I ate it on my way to work while listening to classical music.
{Rossi's P.O.V}
I was outside with my dog when I got the call I went inside grabbed my keys made myself coffee and left,on my way to work I thought about Strauss I couldn't believe she was actually dead. I had deep feelings for her but I never got to tell her. I was very upset with myself for that but I had to move on. I was almost at work and I remembered we have a new member coming in her name is Alex Blake. I heard she was very intelligent,tough but soft,and good looking. I haven't even met her but I already liked her. I drove into the parking lot of the BAU found a spot to park and got out of my car. I then went inside and went up to the BAU bullpen.
{Morgan's P.O.V}
I got the call when I was driving around because I couldn't sleep I had so much energy and I don't really know why. Garcia told me we had a case so I headed straight to work finally getting tried a bit. It was the weekend and I didn't want to go to work I just wanted to have fun but my friends were out of town so I headed to work thinking about my Baby Girl, Penelope, I always flirted with her and I really like her but I doubt she likes me so I put it at the back of my head I knew that sooner or later it would come out. I just wasn't ready to let her know we have an amazing friendship and I didn't want to mess that up. I got to work and went into the bullpen.
{Third Persons P.O.V}
Everyone was already in the briefing room they were waiting for Hotch to get there but he was talking to the new member of the team. The team members were talking and jerking around when Hotch and Blake walk in "Everone meet SSA Alex Blake." he says.