Chapter 4

A/N
Hey loves sorry I haven't updated in so long I've just been incredibly busy and yea but I promise I'll try and update much more frequently and btw I decided to make this chapter only Hotch and Emily's P.O.V thank you all for the reads and support I hope you guys are liking it so far.!!
{Hotch's P.O.V}
We're going from bar to bar. I drank so much and I'm still drinking. At this point I don't even know where I am but I can hear music blasting and see a lot of people dancing. Morgan,Rossi,Reid and I were all sitting and watching all the people having fun and we had already danced so much we were a little bit tired. Then I saw a woman that looked like Emily and then Emily popped into my thoughts. God how badly I want her. She is so perfect and gorgeous and the best girl I've ever known. Then the words that I thought would never come out of my mouth came out I said "God I love her." Rossi,Derek, and Reid all turned and looked at me with shocked eyes. "WHAT!!" They all said confused over the loud music. I tried to play it cool and said "I said we should go to the next club." I knew that the girls were there and I had to see Emily and hopefully I could tell her how I feel about her. "OK." The guys say getting up and we all head out.
{Emily's P.O.V}
The girls and I were having a blast. Alex and I got along just well she was nice and very funny. I am so drunk and so are the girls so we are dancing like crazy and we just don't care. Even though I'm having a great time all I could think about was Hotch and how much I wanted to tell him how I feel. I really hoped that the alcohol would take my mind off of him but it didn't. I have never really felt this way about anyone before. "I'm in love." I say "WHAT!" They all say together oh god did I just say that I'm in love? Am I in love with Aaron Hotchner? I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the girls shaking me and saying WHAT over and over again and over he loud music. "I said I need more tequila." I say trying to play it cool "sure" JJ says in a sarcastic tone. I got up and went to get 8 shots 2 for each of us. We took our shots and order another round. Then all if a sudden Garcia says "Have you ladies noticed that we have the best looking guys on our team." We all nod our heads in agreement. I knew she was talking about Derek but of course I said, "Who do you think is the cutest?" She then says quickly and without a doubt "Derek." We all laugh then she says "What about you Em? Who do you think is the best looking guy from our team?" "Hotch." I say low "what" JJ says I then said "Hotch" again a little more louder but I guess not loud enough because this time she said "What" again finally I said "HOTCH I THINK HOTCH IS THE BEST LOOKING GUY ON OUR TEAM!!" They didn't seem so surprised but they smiled and I said "What about you Blake?" She then said "Uh I don't know." We could tell she was lying but we said "c'mon no judgement." She smiled and said "fine I think Rossi's the cutest." We all smile and I say "see that wasn't so hard was it" she said "your one to talk" and we all laughed she then said "how bout you JJ" "I think Spence it the best looking one" we all laugh then get up to dance. We were dancing like there was not tomorrow having the best time of our lives. Suddenly I feel someone from behind grab my waist. Then I see three other guys do the same to Alex,JJ and Penelope. It was David,Reid,Derek,and Aaron. Hotch was begin me, Morgan behind Garcia,Spencer behind JJ,and surprisingly Rossi behind Blake. We all turn around and say hi to the guys. At the same time we are all dancing. All of a sudden Hotch and I are talking and his lips crash into mine.
{Hotch's P.O.V}
Emily kisses back. After a minute we pull apart. She smiles and bites her lip. I look at her and smile back. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." I say. Then she says "me too." "I love you Emily I always have and I always will." "I love you too Aaron." We then kiss again and I say "Let's go back to my house." "Ok." She said. We say bye to the team and go to my house. Once we get inside we are making out I push her against the wall and we are making out. Things got heated quickly and let's just say we didn't really get much sleep.