Chapter 6

A/N
...I am so sorry for the very long wait...I've been so busy lately but I love you all and I promise this time to update as much as possible.!!
{JJ's P.O.V}
The ladies and I were having a blast and I was so drunk...but that didn't stop me from drinking even more. As I was dancing I felt hands go around my waist. I turned around a little weirded out and scared. I saw him....the one that makes my heart skip a beat, the one that I see and find myself smiling stupidly. The butterflies in my stomach that just won't go away every time he talks to me. I saw him. Spencer Reid. I put my arms around his neck. His arms still around my waist. I could smell the alcohol on both of us. He pulled me closer and closer both of us still dancing. We didn't care about anyone else or anything else just us two lost in each others eyes. We were now about an inch away maybe less. Comfort fell upon us. That moment seemed so natural like it was always supposed to be like this. The team members around us dancing and having the time of their lives. We stopped dancing and we just stood there in each other's arms. Neither of us looking away. We got closer and then, our lips touched. The kiss getting more and more passionate by the second. Both pulling away for air, when I opened my eyes I saw Hotch and Emily leaving hand in hand not letting go of each other. I smiled and I knew that they were always made for each other. Then Spence opened his eyes. I got on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear, "Let's get out of here." With a wink and a couple of goodbyes to the rest of the team I led Reid out of the club by his tie. We got in a cab and went to his place. Us making out the second we got into his apartment. We made our way to his bedroom with our clothes being discarded every step of the way.
{Reid's P.O.V}
While walking into the bar, I saw her,JJ,the woman of my dreams, and I foung myself smiling for no reason. She makes my heart skip a beat. The guys and I make our way over to them. We all put our hands on their waist. JJ jumped a little and turned around a bit frightened but when she saw it was me, she put her arms around my neck. Our lips were only inches apart. The smell of alcohol was very much present. I pulled her closer to me, closer and closer but still dancing. Looking into her eyes made me forget everything. I was so focused on her and her perfection. It just felt so right. After a bit we stopped dancing but even so we just stood there, my arms wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. I got closer to her. Our lips touched. I kissed her. Very passionately,the kiss getting better and better by the minute, after a while we pulled away in need of air. I opened my eyes a little after JJ she was just smiling, she then got on her tippy toes and whispered in my ear, "Let's get out of here." She winked then and then we said bye to the rest of the team and she pulled me out of the club by my tie. We quickly jumped in a cab. I was so excited, I have always liked her,but I tried to be cool. The cab ride was shorter than I thought, but my hand was around her and she was kissing my neck. We got to my apartment. I opened the door and the minute we got inside and closed the door,we started making out, we made our way to my bedroom quickly but discarded of our clothes on the way there. 'FINALLY!' was all I thought.