Chapter 7

{Garcia's P.O.V}

When the team landed back in Quantico, Emily called me she asked if I wanted to go out for a couple of drinks and to dance. It was supposed to be ladies night out. I was filled with excitement and couldn't wait to get away from this gruesome job even if it was for a couple of hours,Emily told me when and where, I said "Okayy. I'll see you there sweets!" She giggled and said ok. I went home to get ready. The drive was short, I didn't live far from the office. When i got into my apartment I rushed to my closet to look for something to wear tonight. I found a pink dress with black little designs on it. I loved this dress with it,I decided to put on a mini jean jacket over it. I then went to the bathroom to put some make-up on. As I got ready I got heard a beeping noise from a distance, I knew what it was. It was my phone, I got a text message. I went to the kitchen where my phone was on the counter, when i picked it up I saw it was a text from "Chocolate Thunder", It said "Hey baby girl hope you're having a good,fun n safe night love you mama." I read it and i couldn't help but blush. He made my heart skip a beat. I texted back "Oh c'mon you it's not a good n fun night with out you...;) lol Thank you baby boy love you too. Stay safe and behave yourself,and if you're going to be a bad boy don't forget to invite me:0 ;). Goodnight<3." I finished getting ready and headed out the door.

{Derek's P.O.V}

I was with the boys and we had just started drinking. I was happy talking to Penelope, she gives me a different feeling. She always knows what to say and how to say it. She is beautiful and amazing, I would do anything to protect her, I would give my life up for her. She is my everything even if I'm not hers. The guys and I were off to another bar by the time I zoned back in. We were just roaming the streets, we thought it would be fun to go bar/club hopping, we weren't wrong. We were all having fun but at the same time we all looked like we had different things on our minds. We got to another place, it was a club and it looked like it would be fun. We walked in and they stopped Spencer at the entrance. "You have to be 21 and older to get in.", said security gaurd. We all turned around and saw Reid getting mad, he stayed calm but we've known him for years so we were able to tell when he was pissed. We walked over and told the man that Reid was over 21 but they wouldn't listen, untill eventually we ended up pulling out Spener's ID. The guards still thought it was a fake ID. I was getting so pissed along with Hotch. Rossi and Reid were basically holding us back, after a few minutes of arguing with the guards we decided to just leave. That fight was going to ruin our night, we went to another club. As we were walking we were telling jokes and laughing. We all thought it'd be fun to play 'either or' (you'd get two names and you decide which one you'd rather spend the rest of your life with) it was dumb but fun especially when you're shitfaced. Hotch went first, she asked me "Garcia or Prentiss" he looked a little scared by what I might answer,everyone one knew they were meant to be. I said "Oh that's easy,Penelope." The guys just laughed and made jokes. I didn't really care after all it was a girly game. Then everyone else went. When we got to the other club we decided that would be the last one mainly because we knew that that was the one that all the BAU ladies were at. When I saw my baby girl, she was dancing with Emily, JJ and Alex. She looked so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her but the next thing I knew, I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She got a little jumpy as I pulled her closer to me. When she saw me I kissed her on the cheek. She just blushed and continued dancing. Emily and Hotch left together of course we all saw the kiss that they shared and I screamed "get it Hotchner!" Then JJ and Reid left hand in hand and then Rossi walked out with Blake who was very drunk...

{Garcia's P.O.V}

Only Morgan and I were left. We danced all night. It was just me and him,no one else. Finally,we were on our way out the door. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and I smiled in the middle of the kiss. We pulled away due to shortness of breath and I opened my eyes,he did too. I just laughed,he looked at me with a smirk and asked "why are you laughing?" I laughed a little bit more and smirked saying "I never thought I'd actually be kissing Derek Morgan." He said, "Well believe it baby girl." I just smiles and said, "Wanna get out of here?" He answered with, "I wouldn't want anything else." We got in a cab because we both had alcohol in our systems and headed to my apartment.