Chapter 3

A/N I hope you guys are liking it. Just in case you guys are wondering the drama will start in between chapters 4 and 5 this is kinda just leading up to it, most likely chapter 4 is going to be leading up to it also.
{Reid's P.O.V}
Once we were all on the jet we went over the case to see if any of us had any thought that would make it easier to catch the UNSUB. We only had little thought and once we talked about them Hotch said "It's still pretty early and none of us have gotten much sleep so you guys can sleep." It was like he didn't have to tell anyone twice we all found a spot to sleep. JJ leaned her head back on her seat and so did I. We sat next to each other. Then I fell asleep. After a while I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I woke up and saw Blake waking me up. I woke up and saw JJ resting her head on my shoulder I smiled and tapped her shoulder. Apparently we had been sleeping for 3 hours and it was time to go catch the UNSUB.
{JJ's P.O.V}
We review the case and our thoughts Hotch then said "It's still pretty early and none of us have gotten much sleep so you guys can sleep." Everyone went to find a spot to sleep right away I just leaned my head back and so did Reid. Once he was asleep I did a really sneaky thing, I put my head on his shoulder then I fell asleep soon after. Then I felt someone tapping my shoulder, it was Spence and it was time to go catch the UNSUB.
{Emily's P.O.V}
Once I saw Hotch I was relieved. I don't really know why I was worried but I kinda was.. The second I saw him he looked at me and smiled we went over our thought on the case then Hotch told everyone to get some sleep so before anyone could I walked over to the couch put a blanket on me and laid down and fell asleep. I felt someone pick up my feet and sit down my feet were now resting on someone's laps but I was too exhausted to open my eyes so I didn't care. The next thing I knew Hotch was waking me up telling me that it was time to go. When I opened my eyes I saw that Hotch was the one attached to the laps my feet were resting on I smiled and then fully woke up.
{Hotch's P.O.V}
We went through the thought on the case then I told the team that they could get some rest so they did Emily went and laid down on the semi long couch. She was then fully asleep my god "she's beautiful" I said in a whisper tone. "What?" Rossi said confused "Uh nothing never mind." I said sorta awkwardly. I then got up and tried to sit on the couch where Emily was but there was so little room so I picked up her legs as gently as possible and sat down putting her legs and feet down on my lap. She was gorgeous, but I was terrified to say anything and the rules the damn rules god I hate rules. I soon fell asleep then After a whole Rossi was tapping me on the shoulder telling me that we were here. I woke up then looked at Emily who was peacefully asleep I gently shook her and she work up she looked at me and gave me a small smile I smiled back and told her it was time.
{Rossi's P.O.V}
After the discussion if the case we were told that we could get some rest. I put my head down and tried to sleep but I couldn't so I looked up and saw Blake smiling at me "can't sleep either" I said "Nope" she said "You should try," I said "you probably won't get that much rest for a while." "Yea I'll try." She said leaning her head back God she was beautiful. I had just met her and I already had feelings for her. A while later I saw we were just finished landing I woke Blake up and she woke up Reid and he woke up JJ. I woke Hotch up and he woke up Emily. "Time to catch a bad guy." I said
{Blake's P.O.V}
We discussed the thoughts on the case and the case after a while we were told we could get some rest but I wasn't really that tired. I focused on Rossi. How handsome he was and how he put his head down on the table like a bored little kid I found that kinda cute and I smiled he turned his head and looked at me smiling. "Can't sleep either." he said "Nope." I said he then said "You should try,you probably won't get some rest for a while." "Yea I'll try." I said leaning my head back and closing my eyes. Then I felt Rossi shaking me a little telling me it was time. I woke up and tapped Spencer on the shoulder waking him up then he woke JJ up. Rossi got Aaron and Emily up.
{Penelope's P.O.V}
The team went over their thought but they didn't have much so after their thought were shared Hotch said we could get rest. Since me and Morgan were sitting together he put his arm around me. I smiled and put my arm around his waist and my head on his shoulder. If only he knew how I felt. I fell asleep in his arms and it felt nice. A couple of hours later Derek woke me up and it was time to catch the bad guy.
{Derek's P.O.V}
After the reviews Hotch said "It's still pretty early and none of us have gotten much sleep so you guys can sleep." Penelope and I snuggled up together. I put my arm around her and she put her arm around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder. She soon fell asleep. I thought to myself if only I could tell her if only we could stay like this forever. I really want to tell her but I know that she only sees me as a friend nothing more nothing less. She would never think of me in that way. I drowned in my own thoughts and then fell asleep. After hours Reid woke me up and told me it was time to go.
*After the case 9:30*
{Third Person P.O.V}
The case was successful the team caught the UNSUB before he could do anymore harm to anyone. They all got on the jet and went home. When they got there the girls from the team wanted to go out and hang out with Blake to get to know her more but the guys wanted to go drink. So they split up and the guys went bar hopping and to different clubs they decided to go to the most famous one last and the Girls went to the most famous club were the guys would go later but they didn't know.