Chapter 2

A/N
This scene at the top is one of my favorites sorry for the willifer tho, btw there is no will and Henry and no hailey or jack also no Blake's husband she's divorced but kept the last name.
*7:30 now*
{Blake's P.O.V}
As I walked in all I could think was I need to keep my head high no matter what. I walked in right behind Hotch. I could see everyone just staring at me and that's when I saw an older agent looking at me and smiling so I smiled back. That's when a very,colorful,cheerful,blonde walked up to me and broke the silence "HI!! I'm Penelope Garcia we spoke on the phone when I called you in," she said, "I'm very happy to finally meet you I've heard many great things." She said excitedly. "Same here,I'm glad to finally get to meet you all and it's a huge honor to be working with all you." I said shaking each and every one of their hands. I saw the way everyone looked at each other and I was able to tell that there was feeling and a lot of them in this room either it was love or cause of the close bond they have with each other. Agent Rossi was sorta flirting with me, Hotch and Prentiss were laughing and giving each other flirty looks along with Garcia and Morgan and JJ and Reid. After a while of getting to know the team Garcia finally said what the case was about and right after that Hotch said "Wheels up in 30." With that everyone went to get their go bags. I already had my g bag do I thought 'I leave in like 20 minutes so STARBUCKS!!' I got in my car and went to Starbucks which was like 5 minutes away, when I got there I ordered my coffee and sat down I still had time to spare. All my thought were on 2 things. 1-doing a good job at the BAU and 2- Agent David Rossi he was very nice,sweet,and funny. But I couldn't do anything because I was going to be working with him and it was against the rules to date co-workers. I then saw the time and started heading back. I the went to the jet and took a seat.
{Rossi's P.O.V}
The second that I saw Alex Blake I thought 'wow this woman is gorgeous.' We talked and laughed and flirted for a while after meeting in fact everyone did like we always do except this time I wasn't left out! After Garcia talked about the case Hotch said "Wheels up in 30" but like always I was already ready so I headed to the jet. Thinking about Alex and her perfection. I caught myself smiling every once in a while. I then saw one person sitting there it was Alex she was sitting where I always sit so I decided to sit across her. "I'm usually the first on the jet." I said "I guess I won this round." She said laughing "I guess so." I said laughing as well,then it was quiet right when I was about to break the silence the team came on one after the other.
{Hotch's P.O.V}
I flirted and laughed with Emily like I always do everyone was Morgan with Garcia JJ with Reid and for once Rossi had someone since Strauss passed away. He was flirting with Blake but I could tell he was afraid to go to far cause of what happened after he fell for Strauss. I was telling Emily jokes but hitting on her at the same time. Then we went over the case and I said "Wheels up in 30." with that the team was out. I was ready to go so I headed to my office to get the bag I smiled when I got flashbacks of the first time Emily came in with her box and when we had our little drinking party of 3 me,her,and Rossi after the case. At that moment I got a text from Garcia asking if she could come and I said yea sure cause we would need help. Then I looked at the time and made my way to the jet. I got on and saw Rossi and Blake but they were laughing and didn't see me so I quietly got on and went to the bathroom.
{Emily's P.O.V}
After the laughter and flirting we got serious and went over the case. Then Hotch said "Wheels up in 30." chills always got to me I like it when he says that. I thought and found myself biting my lip. Then we all left to get our things I had to go to my apartment and pack I don't really like having a bag ready cause I almost never know where we are going go I like packing when I find out and if I have time. If not I have a bag for each temp in my car. I got home and packed quickly then I sat in my kitchen bar and drank some water. I thought of Hotch. His lips,voice,looks,jokes, everything about him was amazing. Then I realized it was time to go and get on the jet I grabbed my go bag and left I got back to the BAU and picked up Reid and JJ like always so we got on the jet together. I almost fell and JJ and Reid were laughing at me so I laughed too. When we got on only Rossi and Blake were there quiet kinda in awkward silence they just looked at us,so we say with them to break the silence.
{JJ's P.O.V}
Reid and I laughed and flirted like always I like him a lot but I don't want to say something and ruin the friendship cause he doesn't feel the same so I just went along with it. We went over the case and Hotch said his famous phrase with the amount of time we have to be on the jet. We left to get our things. I had everything ready so I was just waiting for Spence to finish getting ready and for Em to get back like always. She got there on time and me,Spence and Em made our way to the get. When we got on we were laughing cause Em almost fell them we saw Rossi and Blake sitting there looking at us but in awkward silence. So we broke the silence by sitting with them. All I did was look at Spence but I guess I was stating cause my eyes locked with his. And I just smiled and looked away he smiled back and laughed.
{Morgans P.O.V}
Me and Garcia had one if the best relationships ever we flirted all the time and it was obvious I liked her and a lot I always have. But I haven't told her I have to admit I was scared. We all talked for a while, went over the case then we went to get our things I thought about Garcia and she walked up to me and we just talked then she told me she was coming with us. I played it cool and said "ok cool." But inside I was jumping up and down of excitement. We both had our go bags ready and we left to the jet together we got on right behind Emily Reid and JJ I saw Emily almost fall and I told Garcia and we laughed so hard. We go on and I said "Hey look who's coming with us." The team looked at us and smiled and all said hey and hi at the same time we sat down then I asked "Where's Hotch?" "I don't know." Rossi said. Emily looked a little scared or worried.
{Garcia's P.O.V}
We spent time with Alex laughing and joking around,quickly went over the case then went to grab our bags I texted Hotch and asked if I could come he said yes an I got excited!! I was gonna get to be with Derek a little bit more. I went to his he looked a little lost on his thoughts. Oh how handsome her looked thinking. I really like home but I'm scared to tell him. So I just flirt...We started taking and after a whole it was time to go to the jet. No one knew I was coming so it was a surprise. We saw Emily,JJ, and Reid. Emily almost fell and Chocolate Thunder pointed it out and we both laughed so hard we them went into the jet and Derek said "hey look who's coming with us. The team smiles and said hi and hey at the same time. we sat down and then Derek asked "Where's Hotch?" "I don't know" Rossi said. "Let's call him" I said right when Emily was pulling out her phone we saw Hotch coming out of the Bathroom and relieve filled the jet. We were finally ready to go.!!!!