WT (7)

"Dipper!"

Dipper watched with his head raised as a ginger girl he had never seen in his life — and he has seen everyone in town — looked down at him with pure shock. He lowered his hood. "So," he looked over his shoulder to Pacifica and Gideon. "You're the weird magic trail, Llama?"

Pacifica seemed confused. "Magic trail?" she asked. "Wait— How did you know we were here? What are you doing here?"

He turned to look at her. "I could ask you the same question."

"I— Behind you!"

An axe flew towards Dipper. He caught it before it even had the chance of hitting him. He looked back up to Wendy. "Hey, pal," he said in a tone that didn't match his smiling face. "That's not how you greet guests."

The axe in his hands lit on dark blue flames. "Well, you know what they say, an eye for an eye!" he threw the axe at Wendy.

Wendy dodged and raised her arm. More axes appeared. Smoke covered the ground once more, with more of Wendy's followers spawning out of it. Oh, what a great day, just discovered there's a weird girl in the other side of the lake and she is crazy — not crazier than Mabel, but darn! She deserves a prize. Pacifica murmured something and a light appeared in her hand. Dipper recognised that light: a flame bomb, one of the spells written in the journal.

Oh, so she's the one with the journal.

Fantastic.

Dipper teleported behind Gideon and helped him deal with some of the followers. "You look like trash!" he teased Gideon.

"At least I'm not an emo boy with a hoodie in plain summer!" Gideon said, dodging an axe that Wendy threw at him.

Dipper dodged an axe. "It's a jacket with a cloak, not a hoodie," he said. "Learn the difference, shortie."

Pacifica lowered herself to dodge. She shot a light bomb and made some of Wendy's followers fall back and disappear in glitter. "Can you two take this serious?"

An axe passed behind Dipper. Luckily, it didn't hit him, but it cut the hood off of the cape,

Some of the followers caught Gideon. The others approached Pacifica and Dipper, making them retreat until they hit their backs onto each other's. "So, you don't want me to play around?"

Pacifica's brows creased. "No!"

Gideon kicked the face of the follower that tried to snatch his amulet away. Dipper put a hand on his chin, Pacifica's brows creased at hearing his thinking hum while the followers almost grabbed them. "Heh," he closed his eyes and shrugged. "Okay." he snapped his fingers.

A ring of dark blue flames surrounded Pacifica and Dipper. It exploded and made all of the followers fall into the walls of the large room. They turned into glitter and disappeared. Dipper jumped back to dodge an axe. Pacifica moved to the side and Gideon flew high. Dipper jumped and reached Wendy's height in the air. He pointed both arms at Wendy as dark blue flames appeared in it. Wendy held her amulet tight. Dipper threw the flames at Wendy — his flames were endless, nonstop unless he desired to. She, however, made a shield with her amulet to cover herself. The shield was cracking in a slow motion. She was flying to her back with her shield following her due to the pressure of Dipper's magic. Dipper didn't stop though.

Pacifica knew she should help somehow. She and Gideon shared a look. They both pointed their arms at Wendy. Gideon's glowed blue. Pacifica murmured and the light reappeared in her hand. Dipper peered to the siblings. Pacifica smiled at him. Dipper smiled back, turning to look at Wendy. Pacifica shot her bomb at Wendy — with Gideon's magic giving her an extra hand.