DWS (4)

The audience clapped as the clowns backed away to the wings. Gideon was almost jumping off his seat in excitement. Pacifica was loving the whole show already. It's been an hour or more since the show has begun, by the time, it was close to ending. Or maybe, close to the final act.

The lights turned off, the sound of drums came once again. A spotlight lit on Stanley Cipher, the circus ringmaster, who paraded on the stage close to the edge with a smile on his face and spinning the black staff with a crescent on top in his hands.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come!" he shouted.

A bigger spotlight pointed to a huge globe being brought to the centre of the stage as Stan went to the side to give space for the enormous sphere. "Our final act is about to begin! Prepare yourselves. . . For the Death Globe!"

The audience cheered in excitement.

"Woah!" Pacifica leaned forward to take a closer look. "This is huge!"

Gideon giggled. "You ain't seen nothin'."

The spotlights turned off, Stanley went around the globe and hid in the back, making sure his microphone was still on. "Many of you had already seen young faces on bikes, after all, sixteen-year-olds can drive! But, our circus has a wonderful, unique, incredible and impressive pair of young performers! Hop onstage, you two!"

An entrance music was played as a red motorbike was driven at the left and a yellow motorbike was driven at the right of the globe, the audience welcome the drivers — both wearing helmets and grey uniforms with the logo of the circus at the back — with shouts and claps. The little rectangular entrance was opened and the music changed to one with a fun beat — a song with lyrics mixed between English and Spanish — and the audience went silent. The driver of the red bike was the first to go inside, riding in circles and waiting for their partner, who followed in less than two minutes. The globe was closed and the act had finally begun.

The two rode on the walls of the globe, not going too up or too down, they were in the middle. After a while in that circle, the driver of the yellow bike started going from bottom to top, riding in circles up and down as the other one continued on the sides. At a certain moment the two held hands and started riding diagonally on the globe. Their speed increased as they let go of each other's hands and changed directions, making sure not to be too close and not hit each other. Their act continued with them both riding around the entire globe separately, together and scaring part of the audience with their daring performance.

The entrance was opened once more, but the two continued riding. Finally, the two rode in circles at the bottle. Pacifica frowned with wide eyes at seeing them play rock, paper, scissors while their bikes continued moving. After three rounds, the driver of the red bike won and got out first, with the other one following afterwards. They stopped their bikes next to each other and hopped down. The audience clapped as they took off their helmets and put them on their bikes.

Dipper was the one in the red bike, while Mabel was the one in the yellow one. Both shared a look and bowed down at the audience. Dipper heard the loud cheering of Gideon, and after catching sight of both siblings and their friends — his sister's friends as well — he winked at them and stood up with Mabel. The two hopped on the bikes again and drove out of the stage, as the globe was taken out and Stanley came back to the centre.

"This, sadly, was our grand finale!" he put a hand on the side of his mouth, as if he was about to whisper a secret. "But admit it, it was one of the best performances you saw in this town, wasn't it?"