Part 1: The Battle

•Percy•

We were in the final battle, Gaea, Giants, some Titans, and about an endless line of monsters.

Against them about 500 demigods, 150 Hunters of Artemis, 300 Amazons and about an on going stream of undead warriors, 50 wolves, 20 pegasi (including Blackjack and his crew), 70 eagles, 20 unicorns, 100 satyrs, 90 naiads and drayads, Mrs. O' Leary, Briaries, Party Ponies, the whole un-evil cyclops army Even Chiron with his unlimited pouch of arrows leading the archers.

Reyna, Nico and Coach Hedge arrived with the Athena Parthenos on the hill just as the Romans were about to attack. Now both camps made peace, and had been working together to defeat Gaea. Also healing the Gods' split personalities. Yet they were not here.

Piper had a stab wound on her thigh, making her incapable of fighting, but defying doctor's orders I see her limping slashing, and telling monsters to kill themselves.

Jason fought along side her heaving lightning bolts like spears and throwing them, charging the air with electricity and killing three monster at a time with his gold sword hacking through protecting Piper when needed.

Frank had turned into a dragon and was breathing fire here and there challenging a drakon each time.

Hazel was riding Arion, speeding through enemy lines and slashing and beheading monsters.

Leo was an unstoppable fiery ball of fire. Setting monsters aflame and killing them with his hammer.

Annabeth was commanding the troops for the next charging. Her cap dangling in the strap of her armour, drakon-bone sword glinting with monster dust.

We had been fighting since sunset, and it was now around 4 am. The battle had started from August 1. we managed to delay, Gaea's actual rise, hopefully forever. We had until sunrise before battling them again on sunset later.

You must be wondering why sunrise? Well, the ritual needed to wake Gaea up is only supposed to happen at sunrise and if it doesn't... Five syllables: That would be real bad.

Currently, I'm slicing through the army in my own hurricane. I sent a tidal wave to a flaming giant, Mimas I think it was, surprising it giving the campers and centaurs to attack it. Suddenly a lightning bolt arched down from the sky and turned it to dust.

Looking up I saw chariots coming down. The Gods

About time, we were about to give up hope they would come. I willed my hurricane to flow the direction they've landed.

I dissipated my hurricane. And hacked my way to them.

"About time you got here! Your split personalities have been healed since this war started. We have been trying to stop Gaea's stupid rise for nearly 3 weeks. And you just arrive now?!" I shouted over the noise. Taking my anger out with a tidal wave destroying several lines of monsters.

Zeus looked furious along with most gods.

"How dare y-" I interrupted his dramaness

"Shut it Drama Queen! We already lost half of each of our forces, just because you were too big of a pussy to screw the Ancient Laws and help your children!!! You may be Gods but your still parents! Just forget your pride and fulfill your promises and oaths and anything else for once! Maybe even listen to reason" My furiousness killing monsters left and right. Even a few air borne flying creatures.

My inspirational speech hit a soft spot. Hmmm, maybe they care after all. I thought.

Hermes was about to say something. When Annabeth appeared in from of me in an iris-message.