Ok... Wife and daughter, no problem; But a grandson?!

°Fred°

"Cool!" My brother and I chorused

"Fred! George! Be quiet!" Mom scolded us, but you could tell it was just reflex. Her mind must still be blown by this piece of information.

Most looked shocked; you could tell by just looking at their faces, by most I mean Lupin, Sirius (though there was a bit of joy and furiousness in his), Moody, Father, Mother, Tonks, Mundungus (forgot he was supposed to be there), Bill (forgot him too), Hermione, Kingsley (and him as well), and Ron. Hermione was thoughtful, Harry had anger and surprise. Snape didn't look surprised in fact, he looked like he was trying to hide a smirk; suspicious if you ask me.

Sirius noticed this and said "Oi, how come this doesn't look like new news to you? Did the Dark Lord already tell you this?" In a mocking tone

"Snape kept his cool however and smartly replied "No, actually Sally trusted me enough to tell me this piece of news, unlike you who she didn't trust to tell that she was the Dark Lord's daughter." Sirius blew his top. And nearly launched at Snape if Lupin hadn't held him back. Too bad I would have liked to see a good duel.

"Well I've located her, in Manhattan, New York." Professor Dumbledore told us.

"So are we going to go see her?" Lupin asked

"Yes, but that is not the only news I have, Sally has a life in America, a husband, a job, and a... " He mumbled the last part, making it unaudible

"What was that Dumbledore?" Kingsley asked

"A son. You-Know-Who has a grandson, making him have an heir." Dumbledore deadpanned

And that's a wrap my friends XD
I told you I was mean
Jk (Rowling)! It's too short here's the next part.

"What!?" Everybody and I mean everybody (except Snape {still suspicous}) yelled.

Ok so now, Harry was definitely showing anger, so was Sirius.

"What is the boy's name?" Asked Moody