A Day Off at Last... Sort of

~•Nico•~
Just as said we had a little get together at Taki's... Of course I complained and debated with Thalia that the food at McDonalds was way better than this place, Percy would just grin at us and throw helpful and sometimes not helpful suggestions at either Thalia or I. Here's a sneak peak:

"I don't get it! McDonalds has greasier and more delicious fries than this place!" (I don't care if there aren't fries at Taki's, there are now) I exclaimed loudly, but quiet enough that nobody can hear us. See, we know that something is off about this place, many times we saw a group of kids around Percy's age saunter in here with strange tattoos and a live glitter doll, but we just ignore them, because it's obvious it's not our type of off, and we don't wanna get involved with other mythological races. Thought with our previous encounter with Albus, I don't think we'll get our wish. Anyway, back to our argument.

"They're full of grease and calories, and all bad things for your health!" She countered, Percy nodded.

"Come on bruh, I thought we were in this together?" I pouted at Percy

Percy sighed then, "Okay here's the deal; Thalia's right it's full of grease and calories" Said person grinned triumphantly at that "-but of course that's why it's delicious." He finished with a smirk. Now it was I who grinned that reached his right ear from his left.

"Haha, give up cuz, it's two against one." Thalia merely rolled her eyes and threw a fry at both of us, which I blocked with my own fry. I mischievously  grinned and said "It is so on!" And that started our fry sword fight. It was well and I was winning, until Thalia bit my 'sword', and nearly my fingers with it.

"That's cheating!" I complained but laughed along.

"Here catch!" Percy had took a fry from the pile and threw it at me. I caught it and prepared to use it when it bent over. The sorry-excuse-of-a-cousin of mine had purposely given me a overly greased fry that was acrobatic, and was now laughing like a lunatic along with my other cousin. I scowled.

"Hahaha. Very funny" I replied sarcastically

"Of course it's funny, we wouldn't be laughing like this if it wasn't now would we?" My female cousin told me. I scowled even more at her antics. Percy was shaking his head and taking fries from her pile, because he already finished his. I now had an evil plan.

"Hey Perce, would you mind sharing those?" Thalia looked and shocked Percy who was cussing at both of us.

"I don't know where you got those cuss words but you're not getting my fries with it. You have your own." She's just like a scolding mother.

"But I finished mine!" And here's the whining child. I smiled. It's times like these that I miss most. Percy's almost back but something's still holding him back. I just wish we could get him back before, we get to a time we can't.

Hey, I just remembered. You know those things that happen when you think of something and then somehow you remember something you forgot with no relation to what you were actually thinking? Yeah it just happened to me.

"Hey Perce, you know Albus?"

"Who?" He questioned

"You know Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore? A legend at both camps?"

"Oh. That Albus. I don't actually know him, just hear him at camps, but most times I'm 'busy' or just plain forget about him. Why'd you ask?"

"Well he dropped by along with..." And I continued to tell him the story about their visit. His eyes darkened even more so than usual, when he heard this... I guess he doesn't like the news.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hey Guysssss,

Ok, I know it's short, and I know you waited a long time, but I've been very busy lately, and lacking wifi... But here's the chapter I have more ideas for the next one, but you may have to wait since school is back... As a bonus, I'll give you a heads up and make it Harry's point of view.
And, thank you guys for all the great reviews, I appreciate it :).... Thanks guys...
I love you guys :*
Credits to pinterest for the pic^

Please Vote, Comment, and Share
Julia
Demigod daughter of Chaos
Peace out in demigodishness and all that