Is it really goodbye?

Dedicated to @Fangirl_Random_46

•Thalia•
*Flashback*
It was moody at the funeral... very moody. And when I say everyone was bawling their eyes out I meant everybody.

Most especially Percy, second came us cousins, next came the Gods whose favorite child died, and then the rest of the Gods.
Chiron would be the one ceremoning the funeral... I think in his whole life only now had he witnessed so many deaths... I could only wished there weren't so many, and he would never have to witness greater toll of death than this.

It was also raining hard, Nico and I shared an umbrella, we were neareat to Percy who had no umbrella and was crying.
During the ceremony the skies got darker and a mini hurricane would slowly form around Percy then it would dissipate, everytime one of his close friends who died was mentioned. The cries would get louder as well. I heared Nico sob everytime Hazel was mentioned, though I was no better, I flinched everytime Annie or Jason or the Seven were mentioned.

Then it was time to burn the shrouds. Nico, Pluto, and Percy lit Hazel's.
Jupiter/Zeus, Percy and I lighted up Jason's.
Mars, and Percy lit Frank's.
Aphrodite, and Percy burnt Piper's
Hephaestus, and Percy burnt Leo's
And finally, Percy alone burned Annabeth's shroud. Though he muttered a few words no one could hear before he did.

After that the Gods, teleported everyone back to their camps. But Nico, Percy, and I remained and the Gods took us to Olympus. Once we were there Zeus gave a speech we didn't bother to listen to. Then I heard my name being called.

"Thalia, my daughter for your braveness in saving Olympus for the second time we the Olympians give you one wish, what would it be?"

"Swear on the River Styx you'll really do it if it is within your power?"

"You don't trust us?!" Father thundered.

"No I don't because last time Percy made his wish you only performed one part of it! Percy asked for you to to release the peaceful titans including Calypso, but did you? You didn't! You even swore on the River Styx that time! So an oath on the River Styx assures me that you'll grant part of my wish." Dumbfounded they did.

"I wish that everyone in both camps have partial immortality like the Hunters have, they can still die in battle but they can't get sick or age, though if they want to age a little more they can, and this is given to everyone who wants it. And even if they leave camp, the blessing still stays as long as they don't betray us."

"Fine... Artemis will take care of it" Father grunted, and Artemis nodded and sent me a warm smile

"Nico Di Angelo just like my daughter you have proven to be a true hero, and saved Olympus for the second time, for that we grant you one wish"

"Can you swear on the River Styx first?" Nico asked; well demanded

"We swear on the River Styx to grant your wish if it is within our power" he sighed

"I wish that you give Amphirite, Hestia and  my father Hades along with his wife Persephone thrones to the Olympian council"

"But it will unbalance the power!" Exclaimed Zeus

"No it won't, right now there are five goddesses and seven gods I think it's fair to add three more goddesses and one god to the council, it actually balances it. Eight gods and eight goddesses"