Operation Plunder

Sorry it took a long time to update. Enjoy

-----------------------

Cruel, unreasonable, unfair.

For eons the world is unchanged. Eras after eras repeats after itself. They say the mill of fate grinds slowly and steadily. But for her, her fate is not her own.

Ever since time of ancient, she has known nothing but loneliness. She feels nothing but the coldness of isolation. Suffering from the curse of ancient, imbued upon her by the so called masters of the world.

But she still remembers. Though fragmented, shards of memories still remain. She remember the days where she knew joy and happiness. Remember the days when it was warm. Remember the bright and hopeful moments that seemed linger to for eternity.

Sadly, nothing last forever, everything must eventually come to an end. Creatures will eventually die. Plants will eventually wither away. Boulders turns into dust and mountains into plains. at least that is what they say. Time is cruel.

Fate is cruel.

This world itself is cruel.

Everything was perfect, everything was bright and hopeful. Yet within the next moment the world seemingly collapse on top of her. Everything she had worked for, everything she had sacrificed for, her life long effort, her legacy, gone, all of them. Like insignificant specks of dust amongst a vast desert, blown away, forever forgotten.

Forcefully deprived of her beloved subjects, deprived of her freedom and happiness. Forced to watch the hard earned fruits of her labor demolish mercilessly. Forced to watch those she cared for, those she love dearly all turned into ash right in front of her. Forced to hear the screams of pain and screeches of agony. Yet she couldn't do anything to stop it. She laid there, on the burning soil, her skin seared, wounded and incapacitated, powerless to stop the Armageddon from creating a hellish scenery.

But worst of all, she was forced to hear them.

Their laughs. Their mockeries.

They laughed.

After everything they have done, they laughed.

They laughed at her pathetic powerlessness, at the burning remains of their rampant and indiscriminate destruction which they called "justice".

They laughed at the despair, at the begs for forgiveness. As if everything was just a joke. They enjoyed themselves as if everything was just a vacation.

What did she ever do? What did her people and her subjects ever do to them? To deserve such cruel fate.

And to rub even more salt to her bleeding wounds, they ripped open the land. Deforming and destroying her home to the point of no returns. Creating a visible scar on the world map as if to remind the rest of the realm of what would happen if their rule is challenged. Reminding the world about their absolute power, of their undeniable reigns over every being in existence, of the chain leash they have over fate and destiny.