Operation Plunder (2)

Hello. Long time no see. Took quite a while but new chapter is here as well as a drawing of Mr. Director. Drawing is not completed yet but it is close.

In this form he has four arms and more can be added on the back

Big guy, figuratively and literally.

This is just one of his forms.

Anyway, here is the next chapter, this one is around 1000 words longer than usual to compensate for the long semi hiatus time, that and the drawing too. Sorry about that. Now enjoy the chapter and I'll see you on the next one.

-------------------------------

Bright.

So incredibly and impossibly bight.

On the horizon, where the land collides with the sky, a third sun rises high onto the heavens. As if to challenge the reign of Sir and Sar. As if to announce to the realm that the very nature of the world is being reworked.

Its searing heat burns everything that dares to touch it. Its deadly glares blind anything that dares to gaze upon it.

The ground underneath quakes before its mighty power.

Nestled at its heart a bright star burns, its radiant light visible to all under and above the celestial expanse. It rises from the cloud, enveloped by a giant mushroom of billowing smoke and ash.

Emanating from the root of the mushroom of ash, its powerful shock waves sweep across the land. Greedily enveloping everything on its path as it uproots every wildlife and flips over every boulders that are unfortunate enough to stand on its path. On the mountain range beyond, giant masses of rock and dirt slides down the mountains. The snow covered white tips shift as a tsunami of snow, stirred alive by the blast, floods the side of the mountains, racing to the bottom and consuming everything under the waves of frozen crystallized flakes. As if invigorated by the birth of a new star.

Unlike the gentle rise of the eternally intertwined twin stars, the world was rudely woken up and shaken.

At the very root of the mushroom, at the epicenter of the deadly star, a circular crater was dug...no...was forcefully punched into the ground. Whatever was at and around ground zero mere moments ago are now completely vaporized, or rather atomized in a mere fraction of a millisecond. The byproduct from the blast, an ever expanding sphere of compressed air, quickly grows in size as it engulf everything. The sheer ungodly physical power from it obliterate those that weren't touched by the plasma ball that was for a split second, hotter than the core of both Sir and Sar combined. The shockwaves that travels away from the blast hurtles colossal chunks of debris, burnt trees, flesh bits and boulders that rains down upon and crush those unfortunate enough to not be embraced by the quick and merciful death near the core of the blast.

The mini thermonuclear IED trap has detonated, with all of its glory and horror. Instantly atomizing everything within the immediate vicinity of the blast and obliterating whatever was within its lethal radius. The horde of monsters, too busy following the tasty and smelly bait didn't even have a chance to register what was going on. Whether they were crawling on the ground or flapping their wings in the sky didn't mater. Their distance from the blast didn't matter. Their strength, their thick hide and hardened carapace didn't matter. The moment the new star is brought to existence, thermal radiation resulting from the immense temperature reaches out in every direction with speed comparable to light. The deadly sphere of intense heat rays flashcooks and sears everything that were in direct line of sight to the heart of the blast. Their skin melts. Their fur burns. And their flesh boils. Those lucky enough to be shaded from the rays of death would suffer the fate of being swept away by the ring of compressed air that quickly expands from within the core of the blast, travelling at supersonic speed. After all of that, If they had somehow survived everything so far, they run the very high risk of being crushed to death by debris falling back down or getting yanked off of the ground and carried along by the shock wave. Be it tree trunks, giant boulders, literal chunks of the land, or the burned and disembodied remains of the monster ahead of them.